Pleba Girls Party:... Step in my caravan of love ...Mr lover keep it rockin ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:hug: I'm better today, thanks :) How are yoU?

I just have a ton of homework, and a project due tomorrow that I haven't started yet :crazy:

I'm glad you feel better.

Geez, projects already??? You just went back to school!!!

Just think though...when the kids on Long Island are still in school in late June, you'll be on vacation already!

*looks around* I don't see anyone here at the moment, so I'm going to say bye for now. I want to get some cleaning done, and I spent waaaay too much time in front of the computer yesterday.

I'll probably be back this evening! :wave:

Diane L said:

I'm glad you feel better.

Geez, projects already??? You just went back to school!!!

Just think though...when the kids on Long Island are still in school in late June, you'll be on vacation already!

I know. And I always think about June. All of my friends up there are rubbing it in my face now, but who will be happy then? :lol:

Well, my project was easy. I'm already done! :huh: I just have to glue the stuff onto a posterboard

*reads article about the OneXOne benefit going on in TO on Sept 11th* Hmm... wonder who the "surprise musical guest performance" is going to be? :shifty:

www.miamiherald.com
In breaking VMA party news, The Pawn Shop Lounge has scored the legendary Blondie for a performance on Aug. 26, hosted by photog David LaChapelle and funky fash label Heatherette. We also heard murmurs that Pawn Shop is hosting the One Campaign, the charitable celeb clique lead by none other than Bono, who may or may not be there.

do you guys think he will show up? Probably not, because they are on vacation right?
(trying to decide if I should go to Miami for the day :hmm: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom