Pleba Girls Party:... Step in my caravan of love ...Mr lover keep it rockin ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and sorry, i can't access a calendar...the 4th and 5th...is that sunday and monday?

*pout* that's an important week of school for me.

:scream:

i'm sad that you'll be on this side of the pond again and i won't see you.

WildHoney said:
[B i haven't heard from Susan either.

You can always be part of our clonedom

We can be clonequads
I'm sure Jem & Rach won't mind [/B]

:hyper:
yay!

I have...

my disappearing clone susan :sad:

My sisters DG and Dis :heart:

My mums VP and GG :heart:

And my evil cuz Bri :heart:

And now part of the Jem/Wild/Rach clone family :lol:

I love my pleba family :hug: :hug:

oh, and i have news on dublin that's good and bad. it looks like i can't teach a class there because someone else in my uni is taking students to elsewhere in ireland. so instead, i'm taking a 10 day seminar in Belfast to study the peace process, and since my school pays for me to fly there I'll then just conveniently get down to Dublin afterwards. I'm trying to get a guest lectureship at Trinity College so I can at least have some legitimate reason to be there! :hyper: So in a way it is working out better.

I'm actually thinking of renting an apartment for three weeks, so you MUST come and see me then.

here's the link to the seminar I'm doing. Immediately following the work I'm going to try to go riding in the Wicklow mountains...I have contacts there and they do some lovely cross-country jumping in that part of Ireland :heart:

Guinness :heart:
Irish accents :heart:
U2 :heart:
Irish horses :heart:

http://www.ciee.org/IFDS/seminars/ireland_2006.aspx

the dates are listed there somewhere :huh:

ruffian said:
oh, and i have news on dublin that's good and bad. it looks like i can't teach a class there because someone else in my uni is taking students to elsewhere in ireland. so instead, i'm taking a 10 day seminar in Belfast to study the peace process, and since my school pays for me to fly there I'll then just conveniently get down to Dublin afterwards. I'm trying to get a guest lectureship at Trinity College so I can at least have some legitimate reason to be there! :hyper: So in a way it is working out better.

I'm actually thinking of renting an apartment for three weeks, so you MUST come and see me then.

I'll try and book at least a week off.... we can go to the coast for a day trip :wink:

June 13-22, so I'll be in Dublin and finished with the seminar after June 22. If I go ride it will be for four days or so...perhaps we should aim for the end of June? :hyper:

Ok girls, I have had 1200 pounds of sweaty horse between my legs all morning (I can hear VP now: "So that's what the kids are calling it these days?") :laugh: so I desperately need to shower and then go do some errands.

sami0201 said:
Ruff, what month are you going? We were thinking about heading to Ireland and England for a vacation next summer :drool:

Sami the more the merrier! We need a Plebafest abroad :drool:

ok, i'm outta here but i'll be back this afternoon, hopefully before the europeans around here are in bed :wave: :hug:

ruffian said:

Ok girls, I have had 1200 pounds of sweaty horse between my legs all morning (I can hear VP now: "So that's what the kids are calling it these days?") :laugh: so I desperately need to shower and then go do some errands.

:lmao: :lmao:

Bye Ruff! :wave: :heart: :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
2group-vi.jpg

:edge: :bono: :adam: :larry: Come and get us ladies, we're waaaaaiting...

*goes back to catching up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom