Pleba Girls Party:... Step in my caravan of love ...Mr lover keep it rockin ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Wild Rules The World- Bono will sing this version of When I Look at The World for me :yes:

When you look at wild's world
What is it that you see?
she'll do all kinds of things
That'll bring them to their knees
I have an expression
So perv and so blue
That changes the atmosphere
When she walks into the room

So I try to be like you
Try to feel her like you do
But without her it’s no use
I can’t see what you see
When I look at Wild's world

Wild! :hug: How's my girl?? I'm not here for long--but saw you and wanted to say hi...

No Wild? :sad: Ok, I gotta do transfer a bunch of computer files and then go to the gym...:yuck: Sorry I missed you and everyone :wave: GG, have a good day at work even though you already left and won't read this!

ok, so i'm talking to one of my best friends *a sexually confused boy*

This is what he had to say about that boy that isnt in my good books at the minute.

I'm talking to him on MSN.

óŃ says:
I seriously do think hes a tosser he treats most peolple like shit and is so far up his own arse u can see hair in mouth

bearing in mind, he doesnt have a clue what is going on between me and him :lol:

I think its statment of the century!

Ohhh i just popped back in for a second to see if anyone was here...Hi BG! Hi Wild! :drool: Wild how many dayyyyyyyyyyyyyys?

this is getting frustrating :|

you girls are such teases...

BG, sounds like others thing that boy is bad news, too. i would not even waste time thinking about him anymore!

oh there you are, you little minx! :heart:

27 days...and the time will fly b/c school starts Sept 7 and i will be amazingly busy the first two weeks...

yeah, well i'm hiding on the preceding page, where i was planning to ambush you :evil: :flirt:

ruffian said:
this is getting frustrating :|

you girls are such teases...

BG, sounds like others thing that boy is bad news, too. i would not even waste time thinking about him anymore!

Yeah, I'm tyring!!

:lol: i think its funny that others think the same thing!!!

Anyway, I havent seen him for a week and i dont miss him so thats a good sign :yes:

*goes back to drool over stay (faraway so close!) video*

BG, good for you :up:

Wild, I think you could convince NI to do *anything*

My courses are mostly compared but since I've had to borrow a bunch of different laptops I haven't had all my files, which is very frustrating...so hard to work on them.

I'm organizing a huge fundraiser for our mounted police Sept. 2nd, so that has also kept me busy and away from working on my courses.

no, i have not heard from her Jem. I assume she just decided she does not want to post here anymore. It's too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom