Pleba Girls Party: Squeaky clean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Post fast.....we're smokin! And there's quite a buzz!

....but beware of debris...:uhoh:

bonothrust6ew.gif

*squeak*

Last edited:
Me too...I apparently sold a book on Amazon that I have to send out. The problem is, I sold it last week, and didn't check that e-mail account till yesterday. My rating will be shot to hell. :scream: BBS.

Wild - PM :eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:
Me too...I apparently sold a book on Amazon that I have to send out. The problem is, I sold it last week, and didn't check that e-mail account till yesterday. My rating will be shot to hell. :scream: BBS.

Wild - PM :eyebrow:

that sucks:yikes: can you email the buyer and explain?

jesus bloody christ... :tsk: you girls are WAY too active when I don't have a working pc!

argh, now I have two full threads of catching up to do :banghead:
currently at page 19 of the hot thread :(

this is gonna take ages!

why did my pc have to die for the whole weekend :sad:

^^stupid PC, doesn't it know better than to die during weekends? :wink:

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat with you when it comes to technology dying, as my air conditioner appears to be on the verge of dying (which is definately not good, as it is quite hot here in Southern California right now (particularly the 818, it seems, which is where I am)).

:shifty:

at least you HAVE airconditioning!

well, my dad blames me... I always put my legs on the pc.. and I accidentally bumped with my leg, and the pc bumped into the closet next to it... and while I was in the middle of making a fine PLEBA speech, it died... and didn't react anymore!
I nearly died there... imagine.... a few months without PLEBA... :yikes: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back
Top Bottom