Pleba Girls Party: Squeaky clean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Yeah, and since Sami and Bri don't drink, I think we all know who's responsible for that. :wink:

:lol:

My aunt's fiance told me he wants to get me drunk at their wedding. I told him my dad would love it. :happy: :laugh: He's a very responsible guy, her fiance. :huh:

It would be so cool if we lived near each other (or more like, if I lived near you guys!). :drool:

I have to go eat dinner, back in a little bit. :wave:

Bye Sami, and clone and Wild! :hug:

I'm gonna go post my pic, and then I'm gonna head off to bed.

Night everyone :hug:

:flirt: oh really:drool:

loving the new songs:drool: omg...it makes me crazy:hyper:

Mr Dis just woke up and shouted my name:lmao::huh:

VintagePunk said:
:lmao:!!!!! Uh, does he want something? :combust:

OMG, that reminded me of the time when you said you went out to call your dog and you called "Bono!" :lmao:

The new songs are AMAZING! :drool:

I don't know... I think he was dreaming:eeklaugh:

yes:reject: yelling Bono all over town was alittle embarressing:lmao:

new songs:bow: I've been thinking about getting a U2 tattoo:hmm::yikes: the thought just keeps nagging me.

^:lmao: parents and sex make you squimish too:barf: it doesn't bother mr dis :coocoo: I hate when he brings it up:|

What do you want to get?? :hyper:

I'd be careful about getting one on your lower back, there was this big thing on the news recently about lower back tattoos (or ass tattoos, as Ruff and I like to call them :wink: ) and difficulties with having epidurals when giving birth. :yikes: Don't know what it was all about, didn't see it, just the teaser.

VintagePunk said:
What do you want to get?? :hyper:

I'd be careful about getting one on your lower back, there was this big thing on the news recently about lower back tattoos (or ass tattoos, as Ruff and I like to call them :wink: ) and difficulties with having epidurals when giving birth. :yikes: Don't know what it was all about, didn't see it, just the teaser.

omg:mad: this site is so slow!

I don't know...something different:hmm: will have to come up with some designs. I was thinking of my foot, I am not crazy about the ass tattoos:lmao:

Yes sami...I was on here one day with you girls..I got up to call my dog, instead of shouting "waylon" I screamed Bono at my neighbors house:reject:

The woman who bought my book, the one I was late sending :reject: it turns out she's taking the same course I took, and we've been e-mailing back and forth for the past few hours. I'm giving her advice for getting a good mark. :lol:

She'd better give me good feedback, now! :madwife: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
The woman who bought my book, the one I was late sending :reject: it turns out she's taking the same course I took, and we've been e-mailing back and forth for the past few hours. I'm giving her advice for getting a good mark. :lol:

:lol:

You're so nice. :love:

VintagePunk said:

tell me about it:madwife: if not...we will get her:mad:

:wink:

One drink, and I can feel it!! I'm such a lightweight, I don't drink often enough anymore :scream:

I need to go throw dinner on the barbecue before I'm too :drunk: to do it, back in a few minutes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom