Pleba girls party........so honoured to have DG's company once more - YAY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:
Science :drool :drool
BG I I have sinus issues right now :madspit: Plus my immune system isn't the greatest :

Hope you feel better :hug

:hug: :kiss:

Kisses will make you feel better! :happy:

ebttrt51.jpg

On with thr endorphines. :wink:

Bonoleathervest.jpg

ebttrt19.jpg

ebttrt12.jpg

Would make a good acrylic painting actually.....

Good evening Ladies! :D :hug:

I don't have permission to post the full story, but I just had to tell you last night at the show Bono made some kids dreams come true. The story seriously had me in tears. It was sent to me by a non-U2 fan who read it on another fan board for another band. Bono and the whole band are just so great it makes my heart hurt sometimes. :heart:

DG! DG! dg! :D :D
:wave: & :hug:s

you wouldn't beleive the crap my roomate pulled ome tyhis afternoon & mid late eve....:madspit: :madspit:

but only got 20 mins here ...waster 45 mins finding good 24 hr places.... got a credit crd with me....

IT'S MORE LIKE i'M AFRIAD SINCE SHE HASn't slept well in days that she's sooo wired...she's liable to start schreeching in the middle of the night or way early and that could be trouble....

so just keEp yer fingers crossed....i'm sure i'll be fine {hope she's not in such a mood that she might dare traSH ANY OF MY STUFF....HAS NEVER dONE THAT......

i'LL e-m you eiteher back here ?? open ? 6A or 8a or else where in the morn

But i'm gonning to {a judgement call} atay out all night....ride the buses...Have found 2 nice 24 hrs rstaurants/diners i can go to...and aweather's OK

I'll prob go to the 24 hr duane reade {local chain drug store} and get as new small note book and start writing the non-fiction book about nyc I've been thinking about for ???2 yrs....

I was tellin my art teasc about it... just on Mon
and he said...hey you have enough talent what with desk top & stuff.
...i'm going to include old drawings, photos i'vr taken and do new drawings

it going to be about many different types of experiences/interests in nyc over a 30 Plus yr period.... special events/ parks/gardens/architercture/political actions/music/R&R
!!! ast/museums and other stuff....
I figure i might be able to make itt intersting enuff with so many subjects....we'll see

I've done pretty well in my former writing class AT essays so.....thaT's A PLUS :up:
try aND TURN THIS STUPIDITY & [ sp ]viptuperouness vindictiveness she has..... in to something useful

mean while i'll just scan the previous 2 pages

BRB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom