Pleba Girls Party - Sing along with us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hope everyone id having a pleasant weekend. I stayed the whole time. Roads are full of ice and it is still coming down:yikes: How is it in your neck of the woods?

:hug: Stay warm, drive safe.

It's not snowing or icy here. They had predicted ice, snow and gloom and doom in the weather forecast for today and Monday. And I want to go to my best friend's new house to watch the 24 premiere tonight so the weather better not be horrible! :angry: :laugh:

How is everyone today?

:lol: We have a few shadowy spots on the ground with a dusting of snow leftover from last week, but that's about it :)

I know I shouldn't be so happy about it - snow is good for our economy around here, for one thing - but I really just don't like the stuff :lol:

jobob said:
It's not snowing or icy here. They had predicted ice, snow and gloom and doom in the weather forecast for today and Monday. And I want to go to my best friend's new house to watch the 24 premiere tonight so the weather better not be horrible! :angry: :laugh:

How is everyone today?

I'm so looking forward to 24 tonight! Can't wait!! :hyper:

:scream: I want snooow!

:( we have nothing... just shite weather... windy, rain(ok it wasn't raining today, but still) and boring weather...

:cute: but kitty is on my lap sound asleep.... literally sound, since she's snoring loudly..

Just saying saying hi :wave: Really have been meaning to come in a lot more lately. Miss talking to all of you :hug: Going to make every attempt to make it in here sometime later **crossing fingers** lol.

Hope everyone who is in the storm's path is safe and sound :hug:

Can't stay. Seems to be the story of my life, these days. :|

Anyway, we're in the storm warning. I HATE winter, yada, yada, yada. :|

BUT, if we're going to have snow/a storm, PLEASE let it be one where we have at least a day where driving's dangerous, and we're confined to our homes. Please? Is that too much to ask?

That doesn't happen too often around here. :| They're so good at snow removal that it's gotta be a freakin' blizzard of epic proportions before there's a snow day called. :|

Hope you're all well. :hug:

Jem - :kiss: :love: :heart: Thinking of you...

VintagePunk said:

Jem - :kiss : :love : :heart : Thinking of you...

Thanks. :kiss::love::heart::hug:

I've been ok up till now. Will probably get upset when i go to bed though as thats when i think loads. :crazy:

Thats when I'd be pacing around until 2am and PMing people. :lmao:

Just off to watch Milan DVD. :drool:

Hope you get your snowday. :fingerscrossed: I want a snow day too. :hyper: Not that we ever have them here. :grumpy:

Hi Drea :wave:
I hear you, I don't have the attention span to knit a great big afghan. I've done a couple of sweaters, but mostly I like to do little things like dishclothes and socks. I'm more of an immediate gratification kind of girl I guess, lol!

I'm crocheting it, not knitting - if I was knitting I don't think I'd have it done in time for the wedding (late Aug) :lol: Just edited my last post to include the pattern, if you're curious :wink: (It's a nice pattern, but considering I'm making it 79" wide... :lol: Think I've gotta find another pattern!)

Last edited:
That pattern looks nice Drea! I could imagine it would get a bit :| if you were making a huge bed-spread-sized one though... Good luck with it!

:wave: everyone... just flying though on my way to work...

Drea said:

We're talking about *:adam:* here... even a loincloth would be fairly sizable :sexywink:

:sexywink: Did I say it had to cover anything?

:yawn:
I'm going to bed now, done my duties as in emailing stupid websites with U2/Bono biographies with huge mistakes (birth date may 9 1961?)

be good while I'm gone.... :sexywink:

:lmao:

:laugh:

:wink: oh I'll just stop saying that!

:wave: ciao!

Drea, I looked at the pattern for your afghan, that is lovely! So, it's for a wedding gift? That is a great gift! I started crocheting a blanket for my youngest daughter last summer, and have totally stalled out. For me, crocheting goes slower than knitting. I don't know if I'll ever finish it! :reject:

Hi Molly! (And Drea and anyone else!) :wave:

I'm just running out the door... our kitchen got invaded by ants overnight :( I emptied half a can of bug spray in there... that'll teach the little bastards! :evil:

Seeya ladies!

Back
Top Bottom