Pleba Girls Party - Sing along with us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Brit, unfortunately that seems to be something every family is capable of doing to their own :crack: I don't really understand why people tend to pick and choose when they are interested and stick their noses in. Usually there really is a genuine seed of love and concern, but unfortunately it tends to lead to frustration and arguments. And there really isn't any way to convince them you are an adult :lol: I'm thirty and they still treat me like a kid :shrug:

Paitence is the key. Patience and Faith :yes: :heart:

Thanks SG! I could not agree more about families. Mine is the same way, isn't it lovely?:wink: I forgot to mention that I wouldn't be taking the whole semester. I was planning on signing up for 2 or 3 classes at a school near home, so I don't get out of the loop with school. Thank you so much for your advice!:hug:

Brit - yeah yeah, don't get all mushy on me :rolleyes: :shifty: :hug: :shifty: you'll ruin my badass reputation :wink:

I have to go make a phone call, guys, I'll be back soon, though, hopefully

WildHoney said:

So do i :sigh: lots of it

I just want the transport system to stop , so an inch should do it :lmao:

Honestly they have used leafs on the line and the wrong sort of rain as excuses on my network :madspit:

:lmao: If i can't get to my work i'm supposed to walk to my local JCP just to report there. Then you go back home.

Why not just let you stay at home. :grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:

U2picture950.jpg

I think the artist is saying something with the size of Bono's head here :giggle:

I was going to have that photo as a tattoo :lol:

WildHoney said:

:yes:

I love Bono's heavy breaving :combust:

My favourite R&H song at one point Alfie KC name was going to be Dog Part 2 but it wasn't allowed :madwife:

God Part II:rockon:

My fav. on "R&H" is "Love Rescue Me". It's so underrated:mad: How can anyone hate that song?:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom