PLEBA girls party-simply fantastic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
god snooky..that sounds good:drool:

bye fly:wave:

I am actually on my way to my Mom in laws, she's going to help me address envelopes:) be back later:hug:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: This got posted to the U2_GTA list today...

Scheduled to play at the Air Canada Centre Sept. 12, 14, 16, 17, my
insiders tell me Bono and the boys will actually have The Hangar
Sept. 9, 10 and 11 for rehearsal time to make the adjustments for
the North American leg of their giant-sized Vertigo tour.

I actually squeed OUT LOUD when I read that! :giggle: :hyper: :hyper:

(I'll be back when I catch up!)

Good morning girls! :hug:

I swear I hate the thought of the guys arriving in Canada just as I leave to come home. :( Once again we will be so close....yet so far away. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Good morning girls! :hug:

I swear I hate the thought of the guys arriving in Canada just as I leave to come home. :( Once again we will be so close....yet so far away. :heart:

Well, if it's any comfort they'll still be half a continent away from you when they get here :giggle: But yeah, any guesses as to where I plan on being Sept 9th after work? ;)

Drea said:

Well, if it's any comfort they'll still be half a continent away from you when they get here :giggle: But yeah, any guesses as to where I plan on being Sept 9th after work? ;)

That part is comforting at least. If they were playing or going to be near Vancouver I so wouldn't be coming home. :lol: But if you meet them I expect you to give Edge a hug for me! :heart: :wink:

Jules that does suck! I feel your pain. :hug:

MBS said:

Drea, what's the Hanger? do they mean the ACC?
And how can I get into B's changeroom? :hyper:

:D

Yes, the ACC's been nicknamed "The Hanger" since it was built ;) Hmm, guess they won't be running any ACC tours those days :lol: Pity :wink:

Drea said:

Yes, the ACC's been nicknamed "The Hanger" since it was built ;) Hmm, guess they won't be running any ACC tours those days :lol Pity :wink

Really?

I should know that, shouldn't I?
:reject:

:hmm:

Oooo! :hyper:

All I have to do, is get in my dad's friend's box...

hide there.....

and then jump Bono!!

A brillaint plan!!
:happy:

:lol:

I swear my current mood has nothing to do with the fact that I'm starting to watch ZOOtv again.....:shifty:

:hyper: :drool:

ok i heard the words "thrusting" and "swaggering" somewhere in my consciousness and immediately came running to the computer.

:drool:

no thrusting?

no swaggering?

:sad:

ok, i'm offline for a few until i find another computer...

Back
Top Bottom