Pleba Girls Party: Sgt. Bono's Lonely Plebans Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
I'm doing okay. Still have an upset stomach and I'm really tired. I didn't go out at all today like I had hoped. I have to drive to Portland tomorrow so hopefully I will feel better. I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle though which is a tad funny since I'm in Seattle. :wink:

Wild its so cool that its been 21 years of :drool: The nurse at the hospital was laughing at me yesterday, cuz I wasn't happy about having her take blood and put an IV in. She said "you have huge tattoos, come on!!" :lol:

:hug: it's not the same thing at all! :heart:

I hope you feel a lot better by tomorrow!

Hi Russty! :hug:

I'm so happy right now. My mother will hopefully be able to work out a deal with the school where she pays the final 2K in a month or two. It looks like I'll be able to go back. :)

For the girls who don't know the trip is sucking so far. I ended up getting sick and having to go to the hospital so I never made it to Canada. I'm here riding it out at a friends house waiting for my friends to get back from canada.

bonoishot said:

So am i :drool:

me and my mate are obsessed with it :lol: she wouldnt actually do it though, but i would lol

maybe we can do it together in TO :lol:

:wink:

:hyper: I've wanted a lower lip piercing or a nose piercing for awhile now, I'm really getting anxious to do it! :hyper:

That and I need to get my tattoo design done so I can get my ink :wink:

:hug: to all of you. :heart:

SG I saw Mark brought the money for the trip. :hyper: :rockon: So cool!

Congrats DG! I'm so happy that worked out! :hug:

Russty Cat said:
I'm doing okay. Still have an upset stomach and I'm really tired. I didn't go out at all today like I had hoped. I have to drive to Portland tomorrow so hopefully I will feel better. I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle though which is a tad funny since I'm in Seattle. :wink:

Wild its so cool that its been 21 years of :drool: The nurse at the hospital was laughing at me yesterday, cuz I wasn't happy about having her take blood and put an IV in. She said "you have huge tattoos, come on!!" :lol:

:lol: @ the nurse, i was the same wiht the piercing, i dint mind it but i had blood tests and needles :yikes:

sorry biut your upset stomach, hope it gets better, it sucks when you're away and your ill, i know
form when i was in dublin

:hug::hug:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: to all of you. :heart:

SG I saw Mark brought the money for the trip. :hyper: :rockon: So cool!

:hug:

For all the trouble we've had in the past year I love him so much right now it's ridiculous :lol: :heart: He also bought me a new CD player for the truck so I could listen to my CDs on the drive back and forth from TO. :D

bono_gal said:
SG, you're avatar is soooo hot! :drool:

If that was bigger...

And I had paint...

That would be getting the BG art-effect :yes:

:wink:

:lol: I stole it :shh:

Max_thehitman actually made a really nice wallpaper, and thats where I made my avi from

there's a thread in the regular Pleba forum under u2 wallpaper day or something like that

Russty Cat said:
For the girls who don't know the trip is sucking so far. I ended up getting sick and having to go to the hospital so I never made it to Canada. I'm here riding it out at a friends house waiting for my friends to get back from canada.

Russty im so sorry you didnt make it to canada :( but the main thing is you're OK now :hug::hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Russty, how are you feeling now?

To be totally honest I'm really sad, feeling crappy, and a bit pissed off. Sometimes it really fucking sucks having this stupid disease. Mr. Cat is mad at me for not taking better care of myself better according to him. This trip was supposed to give me a breather with some time to think about my life and where things are headed. Instead its just sucked alot out of me. and cost me a ton of money that I'm going to have to pay the hospital here. I haven't even paid off the hospital at home from the last visit yet. :madspit:

Russty Cat said:

To be totally honest I'm really sad, feeling crappy, and a bit pissed off. Sometimes it really fucking sucks having this stupid disease. Mr. Cat is mad at me for not taking better care of myself better according to him. This trip was supposed to give me a breather with some time to think about my life and where things are headed. Instead its just sucked alot out of me. and cost me a ton of money that I'm going to have to pay the hospital here. I haven't even paid off the hospital at home from the last visit yet. :madspit:

I'm so sorry. :( :hug: I wish there was something I could say or do to make you feel better. :hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I stole it :shh:

Max_thehitman actually made a really nice wallpaper, and thats where I made my avi from

there's a thread in the regular Pleba forum under u2 wallpaper day or something like that

I seen it :drool:

That's a great wallpaper! I think I'll do a right-click save on it and try and buy some paint and stuff.

That really does need to be re-created as a painting!

Or the Edgey-fire one :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Aww....cat *pets*

You can always talk to us....always here for ya kitty :wink:

I hope you get better soon :hug:

Bye DG :wave:

Actually, I'm going to go to bed :yawn:

nightey night girls! :wave:

sorry for being pissed off and negative again :reject:

:heart: Luv you all!

Jem and Wild :quintclonelove: :heart: :hug:

DG :bigsislove: :hug:

Night all!

xx :hug: xx

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Stop and take a few deep breaths, look around and think about the fact that you're away from the stress of the family. You have an apartment to yourself, no one to answer to at least for tonight. Things didn't work out well; not as planned, but they could've been worse. Be thankful for that. Make the most of what you have left of your vacation; even while taking it easy I know you can find things to enjoy and ways to make nice memories. :heart: The hospital(s) will get the money when they get it. They can't take more than you have to give. (And the Fucking government should be paying for your medical costs anyway, IMO :angry: )

Back
Top Bottom