Pleba Girls Party: Sgt. Bono's Lonely Plebans Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Awww I hope you feel better sweetie. :hug:

I've been eating alot healthier(though I eat things I like that are still healthy) and I drink mostly water. I also run sometimes and do crunches. It's different for everybody as to what works for them. I've been trying for almost 3 years and I'm finally succeeding in losing it. :)

Oh, and I tried on my prom dress again and compared how I looked in it now to my pictures from May. :shocked: It looks sooo much better on me. Too bad I'll probably never wear it again. :lol:

well done hun :hug:

sami0201 said:

speaking of Larry, how is your fic coming along? :shifty: :wink:

Smooth transition! :wink: I'm a little more than halfway done with the next chapter - it's been a :crazy: week! I HOPE to have the entire story wrapped up before I leave for Toronto, though

sami0201 said:

:hug: is it the boy again?

Partially him and partially another wanker of a friend I've got!

*pardon my french :wink: *

My very feminine sexually confused friend rang me up to ask me to go shopping this morning.....with the boy aswell. He said that the boy and his girlfriend were going earlier and that he was going later, so 'cos i had FOUR hours sleep last night I said I would meet him and we would go later.

He said he would call me...

12pm went...
1pm went....
2pm went...
3pm went and i thought ill ring him to see what he's doing.

So he says, "Oh yeah, I'm already here with everyone."

:|

Thats a 30 minute train ride alone for me then!

So I just said, oh forget it, you're supposed to be going with me but whatever.

We had a little bit of conflict over the phone but nothing major.

So then at 7pm he rang again asking me to go to his house, I said no 'cos all i really wanted to do was sleep.

He said "oh, no, dont go to bed....*the boy* wants to see you. I do too hahaa, we'll come down later tonight....no taking no for an answer."

So I agreed and have stayed awake for them...

9pm came...
10pm came...
11pm came so I thought I'd ring him up.

He says "Oh, *the girlfriend* has just got a taxi so there's not much point in us coming all the way down there just to see you"

He said THAT, sniggering and laughing to himself.

So i said what are you laughing at?

He said Im not laughing and then that sparked more conflict!

Then at the end of it I told him to Piss off and I put the phone down on him :mad:

Why cant people just be nice?!

It's 'cos of him that I got 4 hours sleep anyway, stupid shite kept me up till 5am on MSN! :madspit: :madspit:

WildHoney said:

:lmao: He certainly does

Heh heh :shifty: Do you want to help me hold the sign at the concert? :sexywink:

sign.jpg

:lmao:

sami0201 said:
BG that sucks :hug:

He is such a complete ass!! :madspit:

I hate when people think that they can just mess you around.

That sorry excuse of a person kept me awake, talking about his *sexual confusion* till 5am.

Then rang me up at 9am to tell me about the shopping.

So I spend all hours of the night talking to him to get 4hours sleep? Thats just not very nice!

Then the thanks I get is to get messed around by him and his other sorry excuse of a person! :angry:

WildHoney said:

CAn we have another one saying Bang Me Hard Bono???

:hmm: well, you'll notice that I wrote em and not them or 'em... it's quite easy to look at em and see me :wink: we could do the same sign with Bono's name on the other side, and show that side when he takes up the drumsticks :sexywink:

OMG I can't believe what happened. My mother got a check from a distant cousin which was her mother's share for $7500.:ohmy: It was left to my mother's mother by the cousin's mother. I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders.

bono_gal said:

He is such a complete ass!! :madspit:

I hate when people think that they can just mess you around.

That sorry excuse of a person kept me awake, talking about his *sexual confusion* till 5am.

Then rang me up at 9am to tell me about the shopping.

So I spend all hours of the night talking to him to get 4hours sleep? Thats just not very nice!

Then the thanks I get is to get messed around by him and his other sorry excuse of a person! :angry:

:rant: I'm just ticked off for you! That was just so mean!

Back
Top Bottom