Pleba Girls Party: Sgt. Bono's Lonely Plebans Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok and for my surprise.....

Image588.jpg

The tattoo is 1 1/2 inches above my wrist on the back of my arm. Same arm as my Joshua tree.

Bono's having his sometime soon :lol:

Last edited:
:yikes: I don't own Unforgettable Fire, so I've been going by what it sounds like Bono's singing... Why didn't anyone tell me the line is actually "Let it go, and so find a way"? I've been signing it "Let it go, it's a bad way"!!

WildHoney said:

:lol: I didn't know you were singing it that way

*Signing* it... well, and singing it too, but dammit now I'm going to have to relearn part of what I knew already :giggle:

You're a brave woman *g* I hate needles, so tattoos are out of the question!

Hey VP and Drea and anyone else who's here! :hug:

How's everyone doing on this fine but windy Saturday? I might smack my brother very shortly...I honestly can't stand sharing a bathroom with him anymore. He is just nasty.

But I can't think about that because Toronto is so soon!! And did I tell you VP that I'm seeing Our Lady Peace/Sloan/Finger Eleven in Stratford on the 10th? :D

VintagePunk said:
Fly, that's awesome!! Where are they playing? I had to miss Sloan at Ikeafest. :(

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Finger Eleven, OLP are ok but Sloan are just :heart: They're playing in Stratford somewhere...Standing Ovation Festival or something like that...can't quite remember. I figured I'd go cause it was cheap and I need more concerts this year. I am seriously slacking :lol:

Ontario Place is complete crap now. It was so nasty and dirty. At least the Molson Ampitheatre was decent :wink: Except I've never known so many people to get up in the middle of a concert before. I was constantly moving my head around and probably pissing the people off behind me.

VintagePunk said:

In other news, the pants I've been dieting to get into?? I just got them on and done up!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :happy:

That's awesome!!! :hyper: :hug:

Today I wore my Who t-shirt for the first time since April. My mother said it looked like a maternity top on me. :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Finger Eleven, OLP are ok but Sloan are just :heart: They're playing in Stratford somewhere...Standing Ovation Festival or something like that...can't quite remember. I figured I'd go cause it was cheap and I need more concerts this year. I am seriously slacking :lol:

Ontario Place is complete crap now. It was so nasty and dirty. At least the Molson Ampitheatre was decent :wink: Except I've never known so many people to get up in the middle of a concert before. I was constantly moving my head around and probably pissing the people off behind me.

Yeah, I liked OLP back in the Clumsy days...now, not so much. And Finger Eleven, I only know the one song. But I'd go just for Sloan! :drool:

Does this ever happen to any of you? Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and felt hungry...but at the same time I felt like I was going to barf. It felt like there was all this crap in my throat only though, that wouldn't go down no matter how hard I swallowed. It was really annoying :|

Fly, I got sick last night. Got chills, and I was freezing. Laid down for an hour, and then when I got up...blech. :( I'm better today though. Maybe something's going around?

VP, I think it's wonderful that you had a nice time with Bono, but did you really have to tell about it in your sig? I mean, a performance deserving of a standing ovation is a bit TMI. :|

:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
VP, I think it's wonderful that you had a nice time with Bono, but did you really have to tell about it in your sig? I mean, a performance deserving of a standing ovation is a bit TMI. :|

:wink:

I was afraid my message would be too subtle. He really liked my "stage presence", and he rewarded me. :wink:

Okay girls, I'm off to shower and try to do something semi-productive for a bit. See you all later. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom