PLEBA girls party - September's here !!!! PGP meetups & U2 gigs are near

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
^ :drool :

This is starting to become one of my favorites:
freckles.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............:tongue:

:drool::drool::drool:

:combust::combust:

NIght SG :hug:

sami0201 said:
:lmao:

even if I didn't post here and "know" you, you guys would still be hilarious to watch! :hug:

you have no idea how much i used to laugh when i was a lurker:wink:

its just got funnier and crazier since i joined the party, i'll never think of many things in the same way again! HDTV, Hand Sanitizer,Vending Machines, Lost tickets, Tents ........the list could go on :lmao:

im so glad i found this place and started posting :hug:

bonoishot said:

you have no idea how much i used to laugh when i was a lurker:wink:

its just got funnier and crazier since i joined the party, i'll never think of many things in the same way again! HDTV, Hand Sanitizer,Vending Machines, Lost tickets, Tents ........the list could go on :lmao:

im so glad i found this place and started posting :hug:

:yes: :hug:

its half 12 here, i have to get up for work :madspit: :sigh:

will try a get a pic, apparently two guys are coming in dressed as schoolgirls, should be amusing :lmao:

night luv ya all :hug:

sweet(or naughty dreams) :wink:

:hug:

*edited to say a pic of me dressed up for wild not a pic of the 2 huys, as amusing as that would be my camera is too expensive to take into work :wink: )

guys wanna see my room? I just redid it :hyper:

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

of course the poster above my computer is my favorite part :drool: :drool: you can't really tell but it's HUGE, like 4 feet by 5 feet

*and I just got a new flat computer monitor :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wow! Very Nice! :love:

OMG! Where did you get that poster?!? :drool:

I don't know if you guys have it there but we have a store called Best Buy (they sell electronics, CD's, DVD's, etc) and they have all these huge posters hanging from the ceiling and obviously I loved this one so I asked the store manager if he could give it to me when they took it down instead of throwing it out, but he was so nice that he ordered me a new one from their headquarters! :D And he told me that he knows people in their camp so maybe when they come to town he could get it signed :drool: I must keep in touch with this guy! It pays to open your mouth once in a while!! :lol:

sami0201 said:

I don't know if you guys have it there but we have a store called Best Buy (they sell electronics, CD's, DVD's, etc) and they have all these huge posters hanging from the ceiling and obviously I loved this one so I asked the store manager if he could give it to me when they took it down instead of throwing it out, but he was so nice that he ordered me a new one from their headquarters! :D And he told me that he knows people in their camp so maybe when they come to town he could get it signed :drool: I must keep in touch with this guy! It pays to open your mouth once in a while!! :lol:

Lucky you! I :heart: my Best Buy...but I haven't been there in a while...not since May actually.

But what you said remined me...sometimes a customer would ask me if they would want the banner or poster...but I had to tell them that it's for the employees.

Hi everybody!!! :wave: :hug:

I haven't been around much because I'm spending all of my spare time getting caught up on what's going on in New Orleans. I am so worried and upset, I'm making myself crazy. I haven't been in much of a fun-with-U2 mood.

But I did just want to say hi, I will be back and hope all is well with everyone...

Diane

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Lucky you! I :heart: my Best Buy...but I haven't been there in a while...not since May actually.

But what you said remined me...sometimes a customer would ask me if they would want the banner or poster...but I had to tell them that it's for the employees.

that's what he said to me at first about the employees but I told him what a huge fan I was and he was SO nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom