PLEBA girls party - September's here !!!! PGP meetups & U2 gigs are near

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
look.gif

Drea - Adam's looking forward to the concert on the 12th? 13th? he's already practicing searching the crowd for you

:giggle: 12th :) *points out her seat on Adam's side (honest to God fluke, that's what the lady gave me) but in the corner at the opposite end of the arena* Here I am! Good luck seeing me though at that distance :lol:

Drea said:

:giggle: 12th :) *points out her seat on Adam's side (honest to God fluke, that's what the lady gave me) but in the corner at the opposite end of the arena* Here I am! Good luck seeing me though at that distance :lol:

Well, its a good thing he had that laser eye surgery :wink:

Oh ive been tryin gon my old school uniform for tommorow! we have to dress up at work in school uniform for Children In Need ( a charity event where people in to donate money and people do silly things at work/with friends to raise money! wild and BG will no what i mean)

Cant believe i have to go on the bus wearing a uniform :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Awww Jem I'll be you'll look so cute. :cute: And it's for a good cause too. :up:

my mate is plaiting my hair into pigtails for the occasion :happy: the room i work in is used to take some of the calls for donations on the night so i hope the local paper doesnt turn up :| sunno why were havin git so early though, the night on Tv isnt until November :lol:

bonoishot said:
Oh ive been tryin gon my old school uniform for tommorow! we have to dress up at work in school uniform for Children In Need ( a charity event where people in to donate money and people do silly things at work/with friends to raise money! wild and BG will no what i mean)

Cant believe i have to go on the bus wearing a uniform :lol:

Jem in school uniform :drool: :drool:

:camera: I want Pictures :combust:

Will your hair be in bunches?? :bow:

Drea said:

I have that Live8 shirt, but in green *G*

Dunno if I said it to whoever posted that Adam pic to the thread, but *GUH GUH and GUH* :drool: :combust:

:yes: :combust: :combust: isn't he sexy as hell in that clip? :combust:

Jem - Stupid government jobs :madspit: don't they know Bono is a government figure? :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

Jem - Stupid government jobs :madspit : don't they know Bono is a government figure? :giggle :

:giggle:

I know, they should make him the HEO (boss of my room i work in) I'd be misbehavin at work all the time so i could go into his office and get a spanking :evil :laugh:

My Team leader listened into my phonecalls this morning( i work on a helpine fo rthose of you that dont know), luckily i did everything right and she was impressed, then she told me the HEO had also listened into me and i was like :yikes: but that went ok aswell

:wink:

bonoishot said:

:giggle:

I know, they should make him the HEO (boss of my room i work in) I'd be misbehavin at work all the time so i could go into his office and get a spanking :evil :laugh:

My Team leader listened into my phonecalls this morning( i work on a helpine fo rthose of you that dont know), luckily i did everything right and she was impressed, then she told me the HEO had also listened into me and i was like :yikes: but that went ok aswell

:wink:

Thats good! 'phew!' :wink:

Well Guys, I gotta go for awhile. Need to do some shopping :hug: BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom