Pleba Girls Party - Sami's looking Beautiful on the rail in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know--it sucks :( I'm gonna go cruise around zootopia and see if i can eavesdrop on one...

FlyYourKite said:
Apparently there's a mirrorball in the arena tonight :hmm:

BOOM CHA BOOM CHA

fd02d16a.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Here's Fly's fun fact for the night:

In order to mate, a male deep sea anglerfish will bite a female when he finds her. The male will never let go and will eventually merge his body into the female and spend the rest of his life inside the female mate. The males internal organs will disappear apart from the testes that are needed to for breeding.

:yikes: :| That is just raunchy.

FlyYourKite said:

In order to mate, a male deep sea anglerfish will bite a female when he finds her. The male will never let go and will eventually merge his body into the female and spend the rest of his life inside the female mate. The males internal organs will disappear apart from the testes that are needed to for breeding.

:ohmy: :huh:

FlyYourKite said:

:ohmy: :| sounds like fun :|

FlyYourKite said:

Talk about a clingy boyfriend! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom