PLEBA girls party-Ruff's homecoming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoBe said:

You MUST play the lottery if you're callin' 'em Diane. And when you when win, you can host a huge kick ass pleba party where all of us girls can meet! :wink:

Thanks, SoBe! :wave: I'd have a BIG party and ALL the PLEBA girls and my Setlist Party Peeps would be there, all expenses paid. And the band would be there too!!!

Scrub that! B pix only&Edge! No Larry, altho' i begged and begged him for it!!!!!! :yes: :sexywink:

You're an Aries then DG? You're b/day is also a week before Ali! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Scrub that! B pix only&Edge! No Larry, altho' i begged and begged him for it!!!!!! :yes: :sexywink:

You're an Aries then DG? You're b/day is also a week before Ali! :wink:

Yep, I'm an Aries. :wink: Actually, one of my tattoos I want is the Aries symbol. :D

OH! Is it your b/day soon SoBe? Yes! I'll be there hun'!!! We'll both get pissed&have a laugh&get Bri to post all her naughty pix!!!! :yes: :sexywink: :up:

What date is it then? You're a cancer girl then? :wink:

See you soon Bri! You lucky thing having your pool! :D

JEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMM!
so hope i get to see some of yer pics tonight!

GUTTED most of mine are fuzzy! u know where sir bob and bono were doing that random dance? i took some pics but cos me batery was dying they were blurry! hahaha!

ill get em on disk this week tho so i can post em up cos the camera wont work onthe comp - which means jnr and jnr jnr videos wont upload *cries*

I never thought I'd see the day where I'm attracted to a man in a gold suit and makeup :lmao:

macsmoke2.jpg

Tart.jpg

susanp6 said:
OH! Is it your b/day soon SoBe? Yes! I'll be there hun'!!! We'll both get pissed&have a laugh&get Bri to post all her naughty pix!!!! :yes: :sexywink: :up:

What date is it then? You're a cancer girl then? :wink:

See you soon Bri! You lucky thing having your pool! :D

I'm a Leo susan ;) A sun worshipping partier (as DH calls me) My Bday is on the 29th

DG :giggle: I like how you put that.... just something about B-man...no matter what he does, we :heart: him!

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm not the only one! :hyper: :hug:

I think part of the reason is because I've been downloading the Mac phone calls. :lol:

And if I ever decide I don't like him anymore, I can just wipe off the makeup. :wink:

glad to know im not alone in the mac obsession :lol:

mac calls, i only have the one :drool:

excaclty you can have him with make up or without lol

Edinburgh....OH MY GAWWWWWWWWD! i love scotland for concerts but that was a killer of all concerts! [gutted igot on tv buzzing to wet wet wet not bono]
bono was....HOTT!
think he was puzzled why i was shouting "wheres larry?" at him and he was like "who?" and i was going "LLARRRRRRRYYYYYY" making dummer motions he just laughed!:huh:

tho he saw me and jem:laugh: :laugh: totally freaking at him as he was standing backstage and John was behing him laughing!

oh and chris evans was there and thought we were his fans :huh:

I think the Mac character is really, really cool...but I'm not attracted to the character because I've always suspected he may be gay. :lol:

And that's a testament to B's acting abilities... :yes:

VintagePunk said:
I think the Mac character is really, really cool...but I'm not attracted to the character because I've always suspected he may be gay. :lol:

And that's a testament to B's acting abilities... :yes:

So if he's gay, then that means Mac really is alot like B....I have no chance with either! :lmao:

Jules! :hug:

rachie said:
JEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMM!
so hope i get to see some of yer pics tonight!

GUTTED most of mine are fuzzy! u know where sir bob and bono were doing that random dance? i took some pics but cos me batery was dying they were blurry! hahaha!

ill get em on disk this week tho so i can post em up cos the camera wont work onthe comp - which means jnr and jnr jnr videos wont upload *cries*

am just uploading the 1st few to photobucket

the random dance :lmao: :cute:

awww no the vids wont work :sad:

VintagePunk said:

Not B, silly...the character. :lol:

Jules! :hug:

I know he's not gay:der:....I was just saying I have no chance with a gay guy, as I have no chance with B.

Does that make any sense at all? Or is it just my odd sense of humor acting up again? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom