PLEBA girls party-rockin the casbah with U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Weldy :hug:

you can do like what dis said...people make money doing almost anything these days!! like a teenage boy rang our doorbell yesterday asking if we wanted him to wash our cars! :shrug: A lot of people were paying him :yes:

:yes:

greeneyedgirl said:
I....just.....don't.....get.....the.....whole.....setlist.....party.....thing :huh:

:hmm: It moves too fast for me these days to really keep up and chat...but basically its kind of like this thread or the describe thread but with setlist updates or a live stream...they basically talk about random stuff (but when too many people complain I leave :tsk: )

and before/after the actual show whoever is doing the stream takes requests from people and plays random songs that people ask for...almost like a radio station!

:shrug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...that seems that a good idea Dis :hug:

*in the voice of the water boy dude..

YOU CAN DO IT!

seriously though, try it! it cannot hurt to do at least that....and I am sure it will work:up: like sami said...people will pay money to have things done for them:yes: especially people who are too busy to wrap gifts, wash thier cars ...stuff like that.

sami0201 said:
Weldy :hug:

you can do like what dis said...people make money doing almost anything these days!! like a teenage boy rang our doorbell yesterday asking if we wanted him to wash our cars! :shrug: A lot of people were paying him :yes:

I think I have just the thing....I have this old button maker....I'm thinking about making buttons (Heck....if you guys have any U2 related buttons that you want to make....I'll do it).....but first I'm going to have to see if I have the parts and to see if the button maker works.

:hmm:

Weldy, a lot of retail stores need help this time of year with simple stuff like cleaning out fitting rooms, collecting hangers and trash, helping customers out to their car with packages.....
Might want to check into it.
How about being a bagger at a grocery store?
I love my cart boy at Wal-mart :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Weldy, that :hug: is the most precious thing you could ever give me.
Thanks, baby.

Hey....you were nice to me....I might as well repay the favor. It may be a while before you get the items (as I'm still thinking about what to get you, getting the packaging and trying to mail it to you).....but I will try to send you something. I hope *crosses finger*

we are like your personal cheerleaders weldy:lmao:

5.gif

greeneyedgirl said:
Weldy, a lot of retail stores need help this time of year with simple stuff like cleaning out fitting rooms, collecting hangers and trash, helping customers out to their car with packages.....
Might want to check into it.
How about being a bagger at a grocery store?
I love my cart boy at Wal-mart :wink:

yes great idea:yes:

go to these stores and bug them:up: do you have a mall nearby? They always need the help too...even if its just temp.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
GG....I've already applied to Target and Jewel....but I've haven't heard from them yet :shrug:

go and ask about it again...say hey I applied a while ago, I am still very interested.....

I have done that with a bunch of jobs and have always gotten it:up: they look at me and say "well you must really want it if you came in to say that" and give me the job:up:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey....you were nice to me....I might as well repay the favor. It may be a while before you get the items (as I'm still thinking about what to get you, getting the packaging and trying to mail it to you).....but I will try to send you something. I hope *crosses finger*

Send me a button :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...already applied to two places already.....I'm just waiting to see if they are going to hire me or something. :shrug:

as GG and I said before you cannot wait and see...you have to GO and take it!

4.gif

seriously...go there today:up:

Hey, I was a cheerleader.....

*Weldy....stomp, stomp, clap, stomp.....Be Agressive, Be Be Agressive....stomp, clap,clap,clap, stomp, stomp.....* :wink:

(don't make the old girl do the splits.......it won't be pretty :lol: )

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey, I was a cheerleader.....

*Weldy....stomp, stomp, clap, stomp.....Be Agressive, Be Be Agressive....stomp, clap,clap,clap, stomp, stomp.....* :wink:

(don't make the old girl do the splits.......it won't be pretty :lol: )

*grabs pom poms to join GG

Hey I was never a cheerleader but I will give it a whirl...:lmao:

and I will NOT even attempt a split:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom