PLEBA girls party-rockin the casbah with U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad your doing better. 3 more days!! W00t! :dance: :hyper: Damn I get all giddy just thinking about it! :D Your gonna have such a good time! :combust:

[random rant] God I really fucking hate when you can't control a situation and you just have to sit and wait and see what happens, knowing that the whole thing could totally affect your life!!! I want to strangle someone right now so badly I could taste it. They are just damn lucky its still illegal in this country, even though no court would convict me after they heard about the crap this person was pulling. :rant: [/random rant]

MUST. RESIST. THE. URGE. TO. CHOKE. THE. LAST. LIVING. BREATHE. OUT. OF. THEM.!!!!! :mad:

Nope not better, still want to maim them. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
I got a few folks I'd like to choak.
Maybe we could invite them all over to my friends pig farm in Oregon.....................

:ohmy:

:ohmy: :yikes: :no: thats about as wrong as it gets. :no:

Sorry, we've had a couple of cold cases that have just recently been brought to trial around here in which the bodies were disposed of by feeding them to pigs :yikes:

greeneyedgirl said:
I got a few folks I'd like to choak.
Maybe we could invite them all over to my friends pig farm in Oregon.....................

:ohmy:

Normally I'm not this bad, but oh man this person is really really asking for it. And nothing is to good for them. :lol:

Its so sad that they really don't even know the Hell that will insue in their life if they don't watch what they do. There is one thing that I just can't stand and thats when people I love are screwed with, when they don't deserve it. And when it affects my life I'm not going to stand by and watch it. Grrrrr! :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Normally I'm not this bad, but oh man this person is really really asking for it. And nothing is to good for them. :lol:

Its so sad that they really don't even know the Hell that will insue in their life if they don't watch what they do. There is one thing that I just can't stand and thats when people I love are screwed with, when they don't deserve it. And when it affects my life I'm not going to stand by and watch it. Grrrrr! :wink:

gotta love those mother bear instincts :wink:

I have them too :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

gotta love those mother bear instincts :wink:

I have them too :lol:

:lol: Yep don't ever screw with my kids, you'll loose a body part. :wink:

I think its just human nature to protect people we love. I wish sometimes I could do more for people in my life. But sometimes being a bit of a bitch is enough. :giggle:

GG, I've been meaning to ask how is the house coming?

The House.......

all is done.....except:
walls need to be painted one more time,
carpet in bathroom threshold wasn't done correctly,
and clean up.

Oh, and we will have a new front door when we get back from St Louis.

Thats it.
I'm so happy to be done and not have a bunch of men in my house every day.............did I just say that?:wink:

Nighty night GG :hug: Glad the house finally got done.

Sorry I was lagging, had to help Mr. Cat get in bed. :lol: he passed out on the couch and was a bit disoriented trying to get his clothes off and get in bed. hehe

SG I should have started a wallpaper folder on my puter ages ago I have so many you've done. hehe You should start a website for them and charge money. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

SG I should have started a wallpaper folder on my puter ages ago I have so many you've done. hehe You should start a website for them and charge money. :wink:

:lol: Well, I do have the public photobucket account; but I don't think I could charge money for using pictures other people took. Besides, I only do it because I like looking at the boys so much :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Well, I do have the public photobucket account; but I don't think I could charge money for using pictures other people took. Besides, I only do it because I like looking at the boys so much :drool:

Thats true! No needing to get sued! :lol:

And I only take them, cuz Mini-cat likes them. Yep thats right! Mmmm hmmm! :yes: :lol: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Thats true! No needing to get sued! :lol:

And I only take them, cuz Mini-cat likes them. Yep thats right! Mmmm hmmm! :yes: :lol: :wink:

:up: :wink: :laugh:

Alright - I'm going to call it a night :yawn:

I should have something to post in one or both of those stories by tomorrow night :)

:hug: goodnight Russty!

Back
Top Bottom