PLEBA girls party-rockin the casbah with U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Brokeback mountain was supposed to come out this weekend... but I can't find any movie theatres showing it :huh: am I messed up on the release date?

Sad_Girl said:
I thought Brokeback mountain was supposed to come out this weekend... but I can't find any movie theatres showing it :huh: am I messed up on the release date?

It did come out this weekend but apparently it's playing in very selective places. :shrug: I'm angry about that. :lol:

what's the maximum legnth a paragraph should be for a school essay? :yikes: We are supposed to do a 5 paragraph essay, and she formatted it exactly how she wants it (one intro, one about each of the 3 characters, and conclusion) But one paragraph can easily be 2 or 3! :uhoh:

I want to see it too and I'm sure we won't get it here. :( Sucky small town crappy theatres that only play fluffy crap.
:rant:

9375-4.jpg

9406-1.jpg

9406-2.jpg

Night VP :hug: Sweet dreams

FlyYourKite said:

If your theatre has Rent...see it NOW. Or else you'll get the flip flop :madwife: :wink:

:giggle: I've been telling my girl for like 2 weeks now that I want to see it so badly! I swear if I whine about it anymore I'm gonna get smacked. Hmmmm I wonder since Mr. Cat went out today, maybe I could go see it tomorrow. hehe

But I could still use a good spanking. :flirt: :lol:

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: I've been telling my girl for like 2 weeks now that I want to see it so badly! I swear if I whine about it anymore I'm gonna get smacked. Hmmmm I wonder since Mr. Cat went out today, maybe I could go see it tomorrow. hehe

But I could still use a good spanking. :flirt: :lol:

:lol: I've seen it twice in one week. :reject: It's just so damn good. And Idina Menzel is hot. I cried like a baby.

Go by yourself if you have to Russty. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! :hug:

I think I'm going to sleep too... :yawn:

I just wrote the draft of my english essay in about 10 minutes :reject: :lol: it REALLY is a draft, I'll probably be writing the whole thing over tomorrow!! But at least I have a backbone for the essay :yes:

goodnight :hug: :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I've seen it twice in one week. :reject: It's just so damn good. And Idina Menzel is hot. I cried like a baby.

Go by yourself if you have to Russty. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! :hug:

I'll probably go by myself, but then no one can tease me when I cry. :wink:

Nighty night Fly and Sami. :hug: :heart: :hug:

Ooooo which story!? :hyper:

I'm finally managing to get caught up on ON the Rising Tide. Its sooooooo good! I had a hard time stopping last night to go to bed. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Ooooo which story!? :hyper:

I'm finally managing to get caught up on ON the Rising Tide. Its sooooooo good! I had a hard time stopping last night to go to bed. :giggle:

:eek: thanks :) I'm working on both that one and the other one; I had a few thoughts for a third chapter on that. :wink: I couldn't let a couple of critics ruin the story for me :laugh:

greeneyedgirl said:
Critics?
Where are they?
I'll get them with the flip-flop :mad:

:hug: Aww! Thanks! :giggle: It's no big deal, they weren't on this site. I just pulled my story off that site. if theywant a perfectly edited story, well then they can do without mine. I'm not a perfectionist when it comes to apostrophes and hyphens. :|

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Aww! Thanks! :giggle: It's no big deal, they weren't on this site. I just pulled my story off that site. if theywant a perfectly edited story, well then they can do without mine. I'm not a perfectionist when it comes to apostrophes and hyphens. :|

My answer to them is this ....

You know where you can stick your hyphen, beoitch! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom