Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

me and wild kind of jumped you when we hugged you, your mum didnt see that did she! i was worried we might have got you in trouble

:hug:

Everyone jumped me.....Ruff, You two...(sadly not U2 *pout* :lol: )

I was loving it. :D :hug: :heart:

Nah, if she saw, she didn't care.....was too busy being cranky about me socializing......and then she forgot about it all together. :shrug:

So, no worries hun!
It was worth it, to see y'all. :hug:

jetlag blows.

Sami, i hate real life too! my work really piled up while i was gone and i can't concentrate on any of it.

i added 2 MSG shows 2 weeks from now. I just couldn't help it. But i'm using a free plane ticket, traded tickets I already had, and am staying with a friend...so at least it's cheap.

and alli's coming! :heart:

ruffian said:
jetlag blows.

Sami, i hate real life too! my work really piled up while i was gone and i can't concentrate on any of it.

i added 2 MSG shows 2 weeks from now. I just couldn't help it. But i'm using a free plane ticket, traded tickets I already had, and am staying with a friend...so at least it's cheap.

and alli's coming! :heart:

the 7th and 8th shows? :sad:

I'm really happy for you :hyper: but I don't get to meet you :(

I swear the only thing keeping me sane right now is the thought that I'm seeing my family and U2 in 18 days :heart: :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Everyone jumped me.....Ruff, You two...(sadly not U2 *pout* :lol : )

I was loving it. : D :hug : :heart :

Nah, if she saw, she didn't care.....was too busy being cranky about me socializing......and then she forgot about it all together. :shrug :

So, no worries hun!
It was worth it, to see y'all. :hug :

so you liked being jumped then

:sexywink::tongue:

i know, next tour we need U2 to jump us all :shifty:

glad you didnt get into trouble

Ruff, Wild and Fly ill try to get to Dublin for this meet up next summer, cant miss an opportunity to see you girls :hug::wink:

Dublin will be great--unless the band are in Australia or Japan! And in that case I may need to employ a secondary plan...

"did i say I needed to do research in Dublin...no, i said Tokoyo! they just sound alike!"

ruffian said:
Dublin will be great--unless the band are in Australia or Japan! And in that case I may need to employ a secondary plan...

"did i say I needed to do research in Dublin...no, i said Tokoyo! they just sound alike!"

OMG I just got a mental image of us all in Tokyo :lmao:

Could you imagine? We could wear Kimonos...disguise ourselves as geishas and serve Bono tea :wink:

WildHoney said:

:sexywink: You know he adores you

He's ready to have a go about me still being on the net and when i say i'm talking to Ruff suddenly it's ok :shrug:

You seem to have a way with men :scratch:

only irishmen :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom