Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weldy, fly, bri, wild, susan, jem, and anyone i missed :hug:

i miss the pleba girls :sad:

MBS said:
I got several more e-mails today from the ethics committee, as well as the body that oversees the participant pool, and I haven't even looked at them yet. :reject:

i have a proposal under review right now with our ethics/review board for my U2 research...at least it's tour-related work...but I have that stupid presentation due for this Thursday and everytime I start to work on it I just end up staring out the window, thinking about...............

this and that....

ruffian said:

i have a proposal under review right now with our ethics/review board for my U2 research...at least it's tour-related work...but I have that stupid presentation due for this Thursday and everytime I start to work on it I just end up staring out the window, thinking about...............

this and that....

And that & this??

WildHoney said:

:combust : :flirt :

Sorry i shouldn't have kept you up all night :sexywink :

damn you, its all your fault im tired :grumpy:

but i forgive you :flirt:

hi ruff and susan :hug:

*clings to everyone*:sad: can we all run away and start plebaville, i miss everyone to much, then we can go stalk the boys :evil: and just get up to pleba mischief

i even miss getting up at 5/5.30am for the GA line :huh:

what is wrong with me :|

:lmao:

WildHoney said:

:shame: Why what have you been doing??

:hug::wink:

E-mailing photos, hunting down the band that got onstage in Toronto so I can send video to them, surfing to look for tickets, listening to a download of 9/14, looking for examples of Bono's handwriting/autographs so I can figure out wtf mine says...stuff like that.

*pathetic*

:reject: :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom