Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:

:giggle: I won't, I wouldn't want to make poor Ads cry. :wink:

:no: he's still got the #1 place in my heart :heart:

Larry just gives him some competition for the #1 spot on my would like to bed list :shifty: :shh:

Drea my LJ name is mullen_lover :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:no: he's still got the #1 place in my heart :heart:

Larry just gives him some competition for the #1 spot on my would like to bed list :shifty: :shh:

Drea my LJ name is mullen_lover :shifty:

I should've known that it'd have something to do with :larry: :giggle: You know about the u2daily and u2icon communities, right? If not, get thy ass to them and join! (I'd suggest a certain fanfic comm as well, but I'm not sure how you feel about that type of fic :shifty: )

Drea said:

I should've known that it'd have something to do with :larry: :giggle: You know about the u2daily and u2icon communities, right? If not, get thy ass to them and join! (I'd suggest a certain fanfic comm as well, but I'm not sure how you feel about that type of fic :shifty: )

:lol: It's probably the one I've already been recruited to earlier tonight :wink:

They got me hooked with a story titled Hawkmoon :shifty:

And I know about u2daily, what is this u2 icon one?

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: It's probably the one I've already been recruited to earlier tonight :wink:

Hawkmoon :heart: :heart: :heart: Gee, wonder who recruited you :giggle: *looks at Russty*

u2icons - there's some pretty good stuff posted there, it's nowhere near as busy as u2daily, of course *g*

(Btw, my journal is longlac - haven't updated in months though, I mostly use it to read *g*)

Drea said:

Hawkmoon :heart: :heart: :heart: Gee, wonder who recruited you :giggle: *looks at Russty*

u2icons - there's some pretty good stuff posted there, it's nowhere near as busy as u2daily, of course *g*

(Btw, my journal is longlac - haven't updated in months though, I mostly use it to read *g*)

Wasn't Russty, actually :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Wasn't Russty, actually :lol:

:hmm: There's only one other person that I know of for sure from here who'd know about that, especially as I was the one to recruit her into it :giggle: Btw, I highly recommend you find "In New York" - it's only a few chapters in and the writer hasn't added in a while, but it's good :) When the Love Is Blindness site comes back up, I'll give you a whole list of story recs :evil:

Sad_Girl said:

Holy crap! I was just reading more of Hawkmoon! I swear I wanted to suggest it to you, but I was afraid that certain parts wouldn't be to your liking!

When I said there was a story similar to your pirate one that I liked I was talking about Hawkmoon! :giggle:

Welcome to the fun! :wink:

Certain things don't appeal to everyone, but sometimes the writers have such great stories its hard to not read them. Hawkmoon is so well done and so addicting! :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Holy crap! I was just reading more of Hawkmoon! I swear I wanted to suggest it to you, but I was afraid that certain parts wouldn't be to your liking!

When I said there was a story similar to your pirate one that I liked I was talking about Hawkmoon! :giggle:

Welcome to the fun! :wink:

:lmao: I'm a pretty openminded gal :wink:

And that is a very well written story :yes:

:yawn: Alas, it is time for me to call it a night. :hug: talk to you tomorrow :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

ohmy that was one powerful handshake.... just talking about it makes her need a shower! :lol :wink

Ha. Ha. :|

:tongue: :lol::!

:shifty: Actually.....you may be right...:ohmy: :drool:

Just thought I'd drop in before i go to bed and say...
Ahoy Pirate Bono....Won't you please come pillage and plunder me? :flirt:

:drool:
And if that was too subtle...
SG :love:
I read Chapter two! Excellent stuff my dear girl! Don't stop!

Sweet (or naughty) dreams Girlies.
:hug:

WildHoney said:
:scream:

i went to bed early but still overslept....

it's 8.15 and i should be on my train :no:

:yikes:

wild hope you dont get into too much trouble for being late :hug:

i woke up before my alarm went off but was so scared that i would not wake up when it went off if i went bk to sleep then i stayed awake!

im now sat on my ass looking at interference so i should get a move on or ill be late anyway :lol:

my bodyclock is still on canadian/american time :sigh:

:laugh:

see ya later girls, if i dont crash out when i get in, im so tired

jem
x

hi Fly :hug:

I'm tired too :yawn:

SO I left school early so I can study for a huge test I thought I had tomorrow (my A depends on it) and I get into the class and the test is postponed till Thursday! :banghead: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom