Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly!! :wave:

How you doin? :hug:

Elmo :drool:

Sami, you should try not to worry about it hun. If he's just split with his girlfriend, he's bound to being go through some crap at the minute :hug: :hug:

New boy :drool:

Hi everyone!! :hug: :wave: I'm just about ready to leave the office, and not a moment too soon...I am SOOOO TIRED!!!!!!:yawn:

Ruff's going to be at MSG, yaaaaay!!!!!!!

I'll try to get back to the computer when I get home about 9--darn train schedule!!!:(

Take care!!!! :wave:

bonoishot said:
hey BG, wheres everyone else gone

:uhoh:

how are ya hun? hows new boy :hug:

Quintclones!! :heart: :love:

How are you girls? :hug:

New boy is :drool:

He missed my media lesson today AGAIN, but i seen him around the college and he was standing on his todd so i went over.

*i am so brave :lol:*

He said he was sorry he missed it and he asked what the teacher had said.

He asked what the class was like, had everyone been talking to each other and I said no.....cos theyre all silent :|

He laughed and said "Aww...we're like the only two in there that like each other."

I just smiled at him and he said he'd be in on Wednesdays lesson, I said yeah really sarcastically and he said "No, i promise ya....Im not gonna leave you on your own 3 times."

Then I had to go for the second half of the Media lesson and he went home cos "he felt like shit"

:heart:

WildHoney said:
Hi BG :wave : :hug :

Jem :hug: get yourself to bed with a cup of tea & a good BP and i'm sure you'll have a good nights sleep...

think im gonna go do that

any excuse to read BP :shifty::giggle:

night girls

Wild and BG :clonelove:

Sami well done memorizing 22 elements :applaud:

girls night

luv ya all :hug:

Jem
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back