Pleba Girls Party - Ring the bells for Russty, she got her churchhouse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2OctBoySS2.jpg

Sadly, I should probably head for bed. It's late and I have an early class and a long day. :(

Sweet dreams SG. :hug: :heart:
Once more, I bow to you and your superior writing and parade hijacking hyjinx. :bow: :love:

And please pray that I don't have some horrible nightmare where Bono quacks and has the clap. :yikes:

:lmao:

Gnight hun!

D'oh! Bri, I JUST remembered I was going to upload that song for you :reject:

I'll get it by this weekend, for sure, ok? I'm using my husbands ISP because I kinda haven't paid mine :uhoh: and it's SOOO slow! :banghead:

Sad_Girl said:
D'oh! Bri, I JUST remembered I was going to upload that song for you :reject:

I'll get it by this weekend, for sure, ok? I'm using my husbands ISP because I kinda haven't paid mine :uhoh: and it's SOOO slow! :banghead:

No worries!! :hug:
Not like I remembered either. :lol:

We're a couple of senile quacks. :wink:

And make sure you get some sleep young lady. Don't make me come down there! :hug:

Ugh...slow net access...the stuff og nightmares. :sad:

I swear I'm leaving now :uhoh:
lol!
Night!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sadly, I should probably head for bed. It's late and I have an early class and a long day. :(

Sweet dreams SG. :hug: :heart:
Once more, I bow to you and your superior writing and parade hijacking hyjinx. :bow: :love:

And please pray that I don't have some horrible nightmare where Bono quacks and has the clap. :yikes:

:lmao:

Gnight hun!

It would serve you right, because now that you've said that, I know I'M going to have that nightmare! :lmao:

I'm off to bed myself; goodnight and sweet dreams Bri and Weldy, too :hug:

I could be in Florida right now with my brother visiting my dad. But even though my brother offered to pay for my plane ticket, my mother wouldn't let me go. :|

Back
Top Bottom