Pleba Girls Party - Ring the bells for Russty, she got her churchhouse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Wanna join my chem lab?

You can wear awesome stealth goggles and a lab coat!
:hyper:

Please?

Don't leave me alone! :sad:

:sad: I would if I could

Not that I'd be any help!

I've never taken a single Chemistry class in my life

Targon1991 said:
YES! :rockon:

ok, on page 11=240 and 241
on page 12= 265-272, 278-281
and on page 16= 334

im number 12

Cool. :cool:

I like to watch hockey once in awhile. But play it? That's something I've never thought of trying to do. (I'm not very athletic, and I don't skate that well.) I think it is pretty cool that more and more women are now taking up the sport, though.

jobob said:

Cool. :cool:

I like to watch hockey once in awhile. But play it? That's something I've never thought of trying to do. (I'm not very athletic, and I don't skate that well.) I think it is pretty cool that more and more women are now taking up the sport, though.

well, my Dad got my brother into it, then I got into it and he started me skating when I was really young. I started playing on a team when I was 7 or 8. It is really fun, and all the girls on my team are really great people.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wanna join my chem lab?

You can wear awesome stealth goggles and a lab coat!
:hyper:

Bri, dear, I grew up in a town full of chemists. The whole south side of my hometown was a chemical plant. Unless you can get Bono to join us, I'll pass, thanks. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

But you and I have got great chemistry... :sexywink:

7.gif

Hi Dazz! :hug:

Hey Diane :hug:

Like I said to the others who's sims aren't getting a lot of play at the moment, that will change

once I get Wild and Edge Married and DG and Bono (Tomorrow) married and I'm sure Drea and Adam are at least ready to move in together; then I'll be playing with the singles ims and the new U2 sims more

Sami! :hug:
*chemistry woes love*

I saw earlier that everything seemed to go well. And that you apparently need to cough up some cash tommorrow. :lol:
I'm glad everything went well. :hug:

:hmm:
I wonder if Adam is in my lab. *sigh* It's highly unlikey.....I should IM him. But we haven't talked since. Umm......well........oh. :slant: actually not since he asked me to lunch and then logged off. :reject: Right, scratch IMing him.

:sigh:

Diane L said:
Hi again everyone!! :wave: :hug:

My Sim is starting to tick me off. She doesn't do much!

...then again, neither do I!!! :lmao:

Diane! :hug:

I once joked that sim!Jo is writing sim!fanfic on the sim!computer. She's probably really doing it, and SG's not showing it. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Hi again! :wave:

I know, aren't Edge and Wild sweet :cute:

How's you dad tonight? :hug:

they are :cute:

:hug:

He was doing so well after the surgery that my mom left and got home at like 5 (she also wanted to leave because Bush was here and there would be a ton of traffic) and then he called before saying he was in terrible pain and he couldn't even stand up or anything...they gave him morphine and he's on like a million drugs, and he's still in horrible pain. They think he was only doing so well because the stuff they use to put you to sleep (don't know how to spell it :lol: ) hadn't worn off yet. They said he's not progressing as quickly as they'd like (nothing bad, just a lot of pain) So if it's still this bad they might not release him until Saturday. We'd rather have him be there where they can give him drugs, than be here without the strong stuff driving us nuts! It might be better for everyone if he just stayed for an extra day, because he's the kind of person who once he gets home, even if he's in horrible pain, will refuse to see a doctor. :tsk:

ok that was really long :lol:

Jo!!! :hug: :wave: I just got back from the library. It was uneventful and quiet...just the way I like it!

My Sim is probably reading a book somewhere or eating...my two favorite hobbies!

I'm going to have to go shopping at the Sim Mall to find a hot new look, even though I think the hat and pedal pushers are adorable. Maybe one of the new guys in town will think I'm a hottie!!!

dazzledbylight said:
I wonder if yesterday......
it looks like I cheered for ?bg winning on the vid games and it looked like Lars started giving me half a FOAD look! :laugh:

:lol: I think he was blaming his bad luck on Sim Dazz :yes:

Diane and Jo:
Like I said to the others who's sims aren't getting a lot of play at the moment, that will change

once I get Wild and Edge Married and DG and Bono (Tomorrow) married and I'm sure Drea and Adam are at least ready to move in together; then I'll be playing with the singles ims and the new U2 sims more

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sami! :hug :
*chemistry woes love*

I saw earlier that everything seemed to go well. And that you apparently need to cough up some cash tommorrow. :lol :
I'm glad everything went well. :hug :

:hmm :
I wonder if Adam is in my lab. *sigh* It's highly unlikey.....I should IM him. But we haven't talked since. Umm......well........oh. :slant : actually not since he asked me to lunch and then logged off. :reject: Right, scratch IMing him.

:sigh:

Yes, cash that I do not have :uhoh: and I'm not taking it out of my bank account :no:

I HATE when you don't know people in your lab group :madspit: Or when they don't do any work :madwife:

Ok I'm done studying :lol: We just have a quiz on converting from moles to representative particles to grams to liters...just had to memorize formulas :happy:

sami! :hug:

What kind of surgery did your dad have to have? I missed that part somehow because I was either working late or having a life ... :(

sami0201 said:

He was doing so well after the surgery that my mom left and got home at like 5 (she also wanted to leave because Bush was here and there would be a ton of traffic) and then he called before saying he was in terrible pain and he couldn't even stand up or anything...they gave him morphine and he's on like a million drugs, and he's still in horrible pain. They think he was only doing so well because the stuff they use to put you to sleep (don't know how to spell it :lol: ) hadn't worn off yet. They said he's not progressing as quickly as they'd like (nothing bad, just a lot of pain) So if it's still this bad they might not release him until Saturday. We'd rather have him be there where they can give him drugs, than be here without the strong stuff driving us nuts! It might be better for everyone if he just stayed for an extra day, because he's the kind of person who once he gets home, even if he's in horrible pain, will refuse to see a doctor. :tsk:

ok that was really long :lol:

Thats absolutely true, it's better for everyone if he needs the extra time to recover that he do it while in a doctors care. :yes:

I'm glad to hear everything went well, though; aside from the painful recovery :hug:

Back
Top Bottom