Pleba Girls Party: Riding bulls with big horns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

My pleasure :wink

AllU24745.jpg

^:giggle

That killed the mood/feeling a tiny bit...:lmao:

:hug:

GFS127.jpg

drunk.jpg

boxinstand.jpg

:drool:

Where's Cindy? :mac: :

Now girls,
Please keep your hands on the keyboards at all times. Resist temptation. Or does Handy McSquishy need to come and play?

;) LOL

Last edited:
I have Interference Thread Wanderlust tonight.

In Fanfic, YDW has writers block. :madspit: I should be sympathetic, I have a slight case of fanfic writing block myself, and I'm not starting on my final grad school papers as I ought to either. But ... can't YDW remember her hero's junior-high-school observation on writer's block: write about that. Do something to kick her creativity in the butt so we Drawers fans can read a new installment!

Great question in Everything You Know is Wrong: Would you want Bono to write a song about you, if he knew you well --and keeping in mind that his lyrics "are not all happiness and butterflies"? I guess I still would. At least I could say, even if it was only to myself, that I was the inspriation for a U2 song.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Well, I didn't want you to overdose :combust:

:lol: But damn, what a way to go :combust:

Bono, will you take me here and now? :flirt:
:bono: *opens shirt*
:combust:

Jo, I know.....I need drawers :drool:

And yes, I think I would......he may write about your demons, but what's the worse he could say? He wouldn't be outright mean.
So yes...
write about me Bono
Hey.....write on me ;)

Last edited:
Snooky pie said:

As twisted as it is........ he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy in a dress:drool: :faint: :combust:
we could play dress up anytime he wants:evil:

"I look like Fred Flintstone in a frock." -- Bono.

"Yabba-daba-do." -- jobob.

Sad_Girl said:

Thank you, SG. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

Love, love, love that pic. The wind, the dark Fly glasses, the outstreached arms, the thrown-back facial expression, all make Bono look like Mick Jagger to me. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom