PLEBA girls party-riding around with the sausage man!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Bri!

Fly...I hope everything goes smoothly! Ow. Although, my wisdom teeth weren't a big deal at all...I got to eat all the soup and ice cream I wanted...they hardly hurt for a day or so and then afterwards I had a whole week's supply of Lortab to play with.

:wink: :reject:

Elessarian said:
Night Bri!

Fly...I hope everything goes smoothly! Ow. Although, my wisdom teeth weren't a big deal at all...I got to eat all the soup and ice cream I wanted...they hardly hurt for a day or so and then afterwards I had a whole week's supply of Lortab to play with.

:wink: :reject:

:hmm: Ice cream? Lortab? Doesn't sound bad at all :wink:

I have no idea what they're gonna say...they've been hurting for awhile now and my dumb dentist thinks there may not be room for them. We'll see what the big cheeses say tomorrow though :shrug:

U2Bono576.jpg

Fly, I had all four wisdom teeth out the Labour Day weekend before grade 12 - being knocked out for it is WONDERFUL *G* Last thing I felt was the needle going in for the freezing... no fuss, no muss, and no pain till the freezing started wearing off :laugh: Mind you, I hate taking pills, so I suffered the pain rather than try to swallow the damn things - they were big! ;)

I had my wisdom teeth taken out along with four other teeth when i was in high school. It wasn't bad at all. Not as bad as i expected it to be.

Fly and Russty....I'm sending y'all both cd's right? I'm still working on them right now. I got my label-software to load properly (finally) so I couldn't resist some label-making.

I promise they are leaving my house tomorrow or Weds. at the latest!! :reject:

Elessarian said:
Fly and Russty....I'm sending y'all both cd's right? I'm still working on them right now. I got my label-software to load properly (finally) so I couldn't resist some label-making.

:reject: yours will still probably reach Russty before mine does. I'm possibly the slowest person in existence :lol:

Elessarian said:

:bow: Eless, you are so good to us! :D I am so thankful! :hug:

Mr. Cat just came in and told me to go to bed. I must look like total crap. :lol: He never tells me to go to bed, unless I look like I'm gonna pass out. hehe

Aww Russty! :hug: :lol:

I'm gonna head to bed myself. I'm going for a bike ride tomorrow morning :dance:

AND I forgot I got new toothpaste today....yum :drool: I'm the only person I know who gets excited over new toothpaste :laugh:

Anyway, night girls! Sweaty dreams to all!

I'm back!! :D

nice piece russty!
tho from that distance [photo] i couldn't tell alot pf the song symbols.... the horses for WGRYWH,right? but what are the double somethings up in the right hand corner [don't loook like 2 hearts from here} would you tell me what each is??

good nite Fly... VP! :hug: so you set up the study, then actually do it the fall when you have more of a pool of people to get volunteers etc?

SG :hug:

caught up on your doings..... WOW...I'm glad you had a strong talk with hubby.... and the rest...:sigh: stay strong! How is [if i may ask} your mom taking it?

I'm trying to get into a "Larry state of mind" so I can write the next chapter for my fan fic... I was posting every day for over two months.... now it's more like once a week :reject:

VP :hug: Go look at the last page :giggle: Think you'll like the "U2 restaurant" thing my friend Cindy came up with ;)

I see SG's changed her avatar again... I can't decide whether Larry looks really cool or really pissed off in that pic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom