PLEBA girls party-riding around with the sausage man!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The next morning, DG fixes her first pancakes ever :hyper: ... they got a little burned (but at least it was just the pancakes and not the whole stove :wink: )

pancakes.jpg

Then Drea and DG did a little shopping
shoppig.jpg

And when they got home they invited VP and Bono over for dinner which Drea prepared (pork chops) Drea has become the best cook in Plebaville :D
dreadin.jpg

I also played just a little bit with the JT guys at their house, and JT Larry and Modern Larry DO NOT like each other at all! :no:

JT Bono invited both Bri and DG over and sat in between them in the hot tub... and I'm sure he was loving every minute of that :wink:

That's all today!

Sad_Girl said:
The next morning, DG fixes her first pancakes ever :hyper: ... they got a little burned (but at least it was just the pancakes and not the whole stove :wink: )

pancakes.jpg

[/IMG]!

I warned you not to let me near the stove! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
And then Drea gets in the hot tub with Paul McG, JT Bono and JT Edge
PMHT.jpg

Okay, hot tub with JT Bono and JT Edge = good

Hot tub with Paul McG = scary *snerk*

You notice sim!me isn't looking at Paul at all! :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mmmmhmmmm......rocking against that vending machine. The chills sent up your spine from the refridgeration.......the tickle of patato chip crumbs on your neck......
The blatant disregard for warning labels.....

SO HOT :combust:

:lmao: :lmao:

Him mumbling "My goodness my guinness" through a mouthful of potato chips, the combover...omg I can't take it anymore!!! :combust:

:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Him mumbling "My goodness my guinness" through a mouthful of potato chips, the combover...omg I can't take it anymore!!! :combust:

:lmao:

Bono was right :ohmy: us pleba girls really ARE scary! :ohmy:

:lmao: :lol:

G'night BG.

Psst.... guys! I think we scared another one away! :yikes:

:giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Being in the hottub with B :combust: :drool:

DG! Quit going after my men! I let you have McG.....leave B to me :mad:
*grabs VP's taser*

:wink:

If you had just gone over to the snack vending machine and not the soda machine like I told you, you would have had him. :tsk: I had a bag of potato chips, you had a can of coke. What did you think he was going to pick? :shrug:

But I want both Pauls! :grumpy: And I seem to be getting them. :sexywink:

Drea said:

Okay, hot tub with JT Bono and JT Edge = good

Hot tub with Paul McG = scary *snerk*

You notice sim!me isn't looking at Paul at all! :laugh:

I was looking at some of the charts on who is whose friend, etc... Paul McG is JT Edge's bestest friend. that makes me a little sad :sad: :wink:

I just hope they introduce Sim Drea to Sim JT Adam soon :shifty: I want to keep the original Sim Adam's mind of Sim Sad_Girl :p

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

If you had just gone over to the snack vending machine and not the soda machine like I told you, you would have had him. :tsk: I had a bag of potato chips, you had a can of coke. What did you think he was going to pick? :shrug:

But I want both Pauls! :grumpy: And I seem to be getting them. :sexywink:

Good thing I still get Hewson then. :wink:

Enjoy McG my near. Watch out for chip crumbs in your pants.:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Then Drea and DG did a little shopping
shoppig.jpg

And when they got home they invited VP and Bono over for dinner which Drea prepared (pork chops) Drea has become the best cook in Plebaville :D
dreadin.jpg

"Best cook in Plebaville" - this is how we know it's a virtual world guys! :lmao: Me setting the stove on fire was far more realistic :wink:

The other way we know it's a virtual world? Sim!Drea was buying a dress! :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Good thing I still get Hewson then. :wink:

Enjoy McG my near. Watch out for chip crumbs in your pants.:lol:

Actually, it looks like I'm getting JT era Hewson. :wink:

Those chip crumbs..... :mad: He can't put that bag down for one second? :angry:

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I just hope they introduce Sim Drea to Sim JT Adam soon :shifty: I want to keep the original Sim Adam's mind of Sim Sad_Girl :p

Have her take him back to the hot tub, he'll forget all about sim!me in a second :wink:

*hopes sim!me gets introduced to sim JT Adam soon too*

Bri and VP are Bestest bestest Friends, Bri and DG are good friends,
DG and Drea are bestest friends and VP is good friends with DG and Drea, too. Then I checked a couple of the JT guys and all I remember was Edge's and that Larry didn't like anyone he'd met outside of the house :no: as a matter of fact, if I recall correctly, he didn't like Sim JT Bono much, either :hmm: :lol: I'll check closer next time I play; I have a crappy memory

Last edited:
I'm staying with my Mother ; which is a pretty good thing, really, so I don't have to feel alone; but right now I'm going to go out to the living room and watch a movie with her. I wish the Big TV and satelitte reciever were in my room or that I had a laptop so you guys could watch the movie with me :wink: I'll be back after 11. For those of you who won't be here , sweet Bono dreams :hug:

Back
Top Bottom