PLEBA girls party-riding around with the sausage man!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Drea and Bri :hug:
Thanks for asking. I'm doing ok. I consulted an attorney today, but I'm supposed to get together with my hubby and talk before we officially file any papers or anything :crack:

And Yes, I do have a few sim updates, they're uploading now :wink:

DG and Drea got 99% of the play time today because I was keeping pretty busy with some shopping, Lawyers, and my neighbor had something really weird happen to her house which took a lot of time to figure out :huh: but I did get to play just a little :D

DG and JT Bono have become fast friends
JTBDG.jpg

Hopefully that will lead to Drea meeting JT Adam soon, because she's trying to move in on original Sim Adam :mad: :wink:
ADHT.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
Can I study and stay on the blue crack at the same time? :hmm:

UUuuummmmmmmm......you don't want me to answer that....cause it's probably why I was studying calculus still at 4:30 am.......:yikes:
*has nightmare memories*

I think I'm screwed for the rest of university now, having found this place. I have noo idea how I made it through second semester. :huh:

But I did.
So will I stop staying here?
Suppose not.

WOoot procrastination! :rockon:

Bri ... all I can say about that link is... WTF???? :confused: :lmao:

DG and Paul McG share some dinner at a little get-together the girls threw at their house
DGPM.jpg

While JT Bono dances with Drea and Dazz
DRDAZZJTB.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

UUuuummmmmmmm......you don't want me to answer that....cause it's probably why I was studying calculus still at 4:30 am.......:yikes:
*has nightmare memories*

I think I'm screwed for the rest of university now, having found this place. I have noo idea how I made it through second semester. :huh:

But I did.
So will I stop staying here?
Suppose not.

WOoot procrastination! :rockon:

Why do you think I was up til 4:30 AM doing my English final? :lol:

That, and my spazz laptop. :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
DG and Drea got 99% of the play time today because I was keeping pretty busy with some shopping, Lawyers, and my neighbor had something really weird happen to her house which took a lot of time to figure out :huh: but I did get to play just a little :D

DG and JT Bono have become fast friends
JTBDG.jpg

Hopefully that will lead to Drea meeting JT Adam soon, because she's trying to move in on original Sim Adam :mad: :wink:
ADHT.jpg

:giggle: Well, if she doesn't know he's taken... :wink:

Mmmm... hot tub time alone with Adam :drool: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri ... all I can say about that link is... WTF???? :confused: :lmao:

DG and Paul McG share some dinner at a little get-together the girls threw at their house
DGPM.jpg

My goodness my guinness what an appetite he has! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom