Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm checking ebay again even though I know they will rip my ass off. :( I should have just bought Oak 2 when they came out.

bonoishot said:

:lmao: :lmao:

mucca, its my birthday on the 21st september and wilds i 22nd :hyper:

maybe i should have thought about bono is hot more before i chose the name :lmao:

susan :hug:

Ooohhhh... :D
Good luck with the tickets Jemma & Wild! :up:

:lmao:

I would love to go to Dublin and there is on for 6/27. I checked flights today and I could fly over for around $300. :( Damn sometimes I hate being a responsible mother! ARGH!

WildHoney said:
Susan i need to ask you some very important questions

Ok About the nibbles

What sort of nuts do you like? Salted or dry roasted??

Do you prefer your sausage rolls large or small?

I think I know what kind of nuts she'd want and her size preference in sausage rolls :wink:

Russty Cat said:
I would love to go to Dublin and there is on for 6/27. I checked flights today and I could fly over for around $300. :( Damn sometimes I hate being a responsible mother! ARGH!

I'm sick cos i booked my flight to cme home that day:mad:

Shuld of flown from Dublin to Cardiff on tuesday instead of going home for a day....:sad:

Size of sausages rolls is a v important question indeed!!!!!

I really must have the proper type of nut!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG!!!! I'm in hysterics of laughter over that Wild!!! :lol:

When i saw that you had some some important questions for me i thought Hmmmm...........maybe something about times of trains??

Yes, i'd :heart: some giant sausage rolls with Bono!!!!!! :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

I'm sick cos i booked my flight to cme home that day:mad:

Shuld of flown from Dublin to Cardiff on tuesday instead of going home for a day....:sad:

Oh man that does suck! I think I've offically lost it though, actually checking on flights and all. I haven't even bought my canada flight yet. :huh: I do have the cash for it though.

I'm seriously thinking about going to LA though. I can drive down it takes me about 9 hours to get there and then hopefully stay with my cousin for free for the night. I'm seriously in need of mental help at this point.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Heeeeeyyyy....I had to pull alot of allnighters.......what else could I do? Actually write my essays? :tsk:

:laugh:

:shifty:

Of course..the blue crack may have been the reason for some of those allnighters :shh:

Denial :drool:

Psh...real life. Soooo overrated. :laugh:

Just saved a bunch of Numb stills :drool::combust:

34c07ad5.jpg

Russty Cat said:

Oh man that does suck! I think I've offically lost it though, actually checking on flights and all. I haven't even bought my canada flight yet. :huh: I do have the cash for it though.

I'm seriously thinking about going to LA though. I can drive down it takes me about 9 hours to get there and then hopefully stay with my cousin for free for the night. I'm seriously in need of mental help at this point.

:hug: you just want to make the most of the tour russty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom