Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
sleepingbono.jpg

awww bless him, i wore him out :sexywink:

:lmao:

I'm trying to upload one song. And it's taking forever. And when it's uploading, you can't leave the page! :rant:

I'm pissed off about other things, so YSI is becoming my punching bag. :lol:

Turns out that I can get back on for a few minutes, and that Sarah doesn't think she'll take all night to get the paper done :hyper: :hyper:

But first I've gotta tell you guys something... :hyper: :hyper:

I had to go pick up a new vcr, because I was afraid that my old one would chew my new tape (paranoid). I wandered around the store a bit...I had seen Conversations with Bono in a bookstore a week ago but didn't buy it because it was $35 and I knew it was MUCH less expensive elsewhere....I looked in the store I was in today, not thinking they'd have it (department store with a very limited book section)....I was walking down the aisle, spotted it from a distance, and broke into a run and grabbed it. Sarah later said "do you realize you squealed OUT LOUD?" And yes, there were other people in the aisle. Heh. :D

Then...

I was in the cd/dvd section, and I bought the Live-Aid Box Set. :reject: But, on the plus side, there's a sticker right on the box that says "Buying this DVD saves lives"....so I HAD to buy it after seeing that, right? NOt buying it would have practically been the same as letting people die, and I couldn't do that, could I?? :wink:

Moral of this story - one should probably not shop when one is having a Bono day. :D

Oh yes, Sarah just reminded me that I also bought a best of Saturday Night Live Musical Guests DVD wtih U2 on it....but that was only $6.88 :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:
Awesome VP! :applaud: :hug:

When I saw Bono In Conversation I squealed and ran over to it. Everyone was staring at me like "WTF is wrong with her?" :lmao:

But when you did it, you were probably all cute. When someone my age does it, it's just disturbing. :lmao:

Okay girls...gotta turn the computer over to Sarah...be back later...hopefully not *too* late. In the meantime, gonna immerse myself in Bono words, sounds, and images. :combust:

*wish Bono would immerse himself in me*

Did I just say that??? :ohmy:

:shifty:

Later, girls :hug: :hug:

(DG, hope everything's okay...if you need to talk, you can e-mail - :hug: )

disturbing.........that'll be me banging on the door of the bookshop on 6th of june when its released here.

i want the Live Aid box set too, will have to wait till the summer i think

WIld have replyed back :hyper:

"My name is Paul but i call myself Bono"

:combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom