Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

I'm kind of a sucker for depressing stories :shrug: :wink:
I thought they were all very well written, even beyond the subject. :yes: My poetic ability feels dwarfed

(heh heh Dwarfed ... LOTR ... :lol: )

:lol: Booooo... bad pun, no Adam for you! *keeps :adam: all to herself:

FlyYourKite said:
Should I take this ticket girls?? I need PLEBA advice :huh: It's $61.50 with shipping junk in section 311 so that's totally cool...but ticketfast, that kind of scares me.

I don't know him, but he seems like he's pretty trustworthy. If you're not sure and want to look into something else will he let you wait on it? Or is he selling it 1st come 1st serve?

Ha! I knew I'd heard that phrase somewhere! It's from a song!
(And I'm ashamed to admit who it was by or the name of the song) :reject:

"Girl I'm coming from the school
Where if you want the job done right
You have to use the proper tool"

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Ha! I knew I'd heard that phrase somewhere! It's from a song!
(And I'm ashamed to admit who it was by or the name of the song) :reject:

"Girl I'm coming from the school
Where if you want the job done right
You have to used the proper tool"

I :heart: Google. :evil:

Thanks for the advice girls :hug: He seems pretty trustworthy and said he was a retired cop so yeah. lol Also I see him posting when he originally got the tickets I assume wondering if ticketfast are ok as well....I'm sure it'll all be fine. Maybe I'll ask him for a copy of the original TM receipt or something :shrug: Ah well.

:rockon: Another one down!!! Now just 9/14 and 9/16 :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd make fun of you, but seeing as I have "I'm A Slave 4 U" on my iPod, it would be a wee bit hypocritical of me to do so. :reject:

:hug:

I think I take the cake for this one DG :laugh:

I have the Mamma Mia soundtrack, a few songs by OTown, and a whole slew of Disney songs :lmao:

Can we say loser?

Seeing Shaggy reminded me of this creepy guy who used to hang around my town. I think he was from Africa. He would go to the library and hang out there mostly and walk up to school aged kids and say "Do you know scooby doo? I'm shaggy." And he'd ask the kids all these questions, like where they went to school, how old they were, etc. He'd creep me out whenever I went there. The library called the police many times about him, but they never did anything about it.

daygloeyes2 said:
Seeing Shaggy reminded me of this creepy guy who used to hang around my town. I think he was from Africa. He would go to the library and hang out there mostly and walk up to school aged kids and say "Do you know scooby doo? I'm shaggy." And he'd ask the kids all these questions, like where they went to school, how old they were, etc. He'd creep me out whenever I went there. The library called the police many times about him, but they never did anything about it.

:ohmy: :eyebrow:

Some people are so sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom