Pleba Girls Party: Rich Men Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
go to the web site if you get a chance, Jem

in the atrium, there were little ponds of Koi fish and they had a lagoon for baby alligators, a man from Reptile World came to feed them twice a week, amazing to watch. Even at only 2ft long, they are vicious and can bite thru boots!!

The toiletteries were Gilchrist & Soames, I got a huge load of them from the maids. Oh, she gave us little travel pack things, little tin pack of sewing, jewelry polisher, Q-tips, lip gloss, forget what else was in there.

We were one of 3 other couples staying there that were not part of a convention, (might be why so cheap)
Home Depot ( a do-it-yourself hardware chain store here) had rented out the entire resort for $25 million for the month of Aug.
So they were everywhere, but only saw 5 or 6 kids, the rest all adults.

i :heart: free toiletries :hyper:

$25 million :faint: god wish i could rent out a whole hotel :drool: we could have the biggest party ever :drunk:

Sad_Girl said:
Jem, I know how you felt about that ... I was so excited here, I was like "Bono stood right here and sang When love comes to town!!!" :hyper:

insunstudio.jpg

**Not that Memphis Compares to Dublin in any way shape or form, just that we can all get a little excited, being someplace you know they've been :wink:

:hyper::hyper:

wow you've been to sun studios

theres a guy atwork who has been and he walks round in his t-shirt to taunt me :grumpy:

so many places i awanna go, and not enough money :sigh:

During the tour I stood right where Adam stood during the recording, too :drool: My poor friend who went with me was a little scared of me :lol: I was :hyper: one minute and :scream: weeping the next :reject:

bonoishot said:

i :heart: free toiletries :hyper:

$25 million :faint: god wish i could rent out a whole hotel :drool: we could have the biggest party ever :drunk:

I'd have all my girls come for an entire year!!!!!!
We could do Disney and St Louis and Chicago and Memphis and ............

:drool: the hotel rooms, baby!!

bonoishot said:

:hyper::hyper:

wow you've been to sun studios

theres a guy atwork who has been and he walks round in his t-shirt to taunt me :grumpy:

so many places i awanna go, and not enough money :sigh:

yeah, thanks to my friend it was the LAST stop on our trip and I didn't have any money left to buy a t-shirt! I was like "I want a shirt like Larry's!!!" :scream:

Sad_Girl said:
During the tour I stood right where Adam stood during the recording, too :drool: My poor friend who went with me was a little scared of me :lol: I was :hyper: one minute and :scream: weeping the next :reject:

:hyper: thats so cool

your friend doesnt know what shes missing :tsk:

my friend was like :ohmy: in this record store in dublin that we went into with wild and NI, thanks wild:bow: cuase it was wall to wall U2 stuff! i made her go in 4 times during the 3days we were there :lmao:

bonoishot said:

my friend was like :ohmy: in this record store in dublin that we went into with wild and NI, thanks wild:bow: cuase it was wall to wall U2 stuff! i made her go in 4 times during the 3days we were there :lmao:

That's ok. Ni knows he has to go in there everytime we're in Dublin . I'll go in, spend ages looking go to another two record shops and then come back :laugh:

bonoishot said:

Well, she was funny because she's an Elvis nut. She thinks she is Elvis reincarnated, actually :lol: but she didn't expect me to be so excited about it. :lol: she had no idea :no: :lmao:

I'm so sad :reject: I did buy something to give Larry if I should ever get the chance to meet him, though. :lol:

tags.jpg

Whats worse? I wear them :reject: Think he really want s a cheap pair of souvenier dog-tags some strange girl has worn? :lmao: But I couldn't resist!

greeneyedgirl said:
Thats It!!

I'm gonna start playing the lottery and win and have loads of money and spend it all with you girls.

Now, where can I buy a lucky ticket :hmm:

i mean to buy a ticket! i set my alarm to wake me up from my nap as id been out with friends and was so tired (this was at like 5.30pm :lol: ) but set it for 6.45am instead of 18.45 damn 24hour clock :grumpy:

i woke up and theyd stopped selling tickets 5mins ago :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom