Pleba Girls Party: Rich Men Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

Drank myself under the table last night :laugh: It's not so funny now.

How are you DG? :hug: I feel like I haven't been here in forever.

:yikes: killer hangover , i feel your pain fly :hug:

i really have to go phone my aunty :sigh: not spoke to her for ages

be back asap though :lol:

damn things coming between me and the blue crack :angry:

VintagePunk said:
You girls have been busy. :ohmy:

Sure, everyone go as soon as I catch up. :grumpy:

VP :drool: ive just arrived :hyper:

we have been going hard and fast :sexywink:

am just reading guide books for TO and Chic!!!! anything good you can recommend we do in TO :wink:

oh and our flights have been changed for spetember, only leavin TO - Chic though and leaving Chic bk to TO i think! gutted at an 8am flight on 19th :angry:

FlyYourKite said:
Sorry to disappear like that girls...needed to lie down for a bit.

VP! :hug: How's the dark and depressing weather treating you? Me loves it.

Fly!!! :hug: I saw you post a few days ago that you won't be around much, what's up?? :sad:

The weather suits me fine, today. I was up really....errr...late, and slept really late. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Fly!!! :hug: I saw you post a few days ago that you won't be around much, what's up?? :sad:

The weather suits me fine, today. I was up really....errr...late, and slept really late. :reject:

Yeah the next two weeks are crazy for me...last two classes, final exam, work is booking me all the time and then I'm going to the cottage. So alas, I may not be around much, but I will more than make up for it when I come back. :evil: :lol:

I saw that you were staying up reaaaally late....or early :wink: The weather is great for me too, I have the worst hangover. Last night was nuts.

Back
Top Bottom