PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actually I have to recheck my credit card ON Ticketmaster--- I had it in for Vertigo Tour but never used it !

I :hyper: unexpectedly got some extra $ I wasn't expecting TILL next Fri..

So tomorrow I'm gonna put it into my bank then credit account and HOPE it clears BEFORE/ IF there's a second stadium show so I will def go for a $30 seat, if I don't try for a GA 2nd show.

Yes they were outside in the parking lot.

I was in the GA line.

I left the line to pee and was a loud back in the same spot. I got up on the rail because I waited since 7am.

Yes they were outside in the parking lot.

I was in the GA line.

I left the line to pee and was a loud back in the same spot. I got up on the rail because I waited since 7am.

oh heck I don't mind waiting from 7 AM onward
as long as there ARE porto potties
in order to BE AT/ real near the railing :drool::hyper::hyper::drool:

after 26 years:censored: :censored: of TRYING to BE UPFRONT for a U2 concert!!!!

oh you mean inside. I think when your in there you have to use the bathroom in the concourse. Get someone to save your spot.

You have to leave the line to use them, but that is ok with the people around. Just don't leave for hours at a time. You can go to use it and come back to the same spot. GA for the last 2 tours someone in the front of the line started a list and gave everyone numbers and they matched up to the list. You just had to sign up when you got there and they gave you a number.

You have to leave the line to use them, but that is ok with the people around. Just don't leave for hours at a time. You can go to use it and come back to the same spot. GA for the last 2 tours someone in the front of the line started a list and gave everyone numbers and they matched up to the list. You just had to sign up when you got there and they gave you a number.

leave for hours at a time!!???!!! :huh::lol::lol:

HELL noooooo!!!

I'm 95% of all the decades of my concert and other lines
a very polite line waiter
....as long as some one doesn't try to mess with me.! :cute: :mad:

Tho, I'm sure a few scuzzy fucker's haved tried it!

re "the potty's"
that's good... I figured people would hold your place....

I'D do so for others! :yes:

There are people who go there, then leave for 5 hours or so. That's damn rude, I wouldn't allow someone like that to go in front of me!

Just make friends with the people around you. You save their spot they will do it for you.

There are people who go there, then leave for 5 hours or so. That's damn rude, I wouldn't allow someone like that to go in front of me!

Me neither. Some places they get kicked to the back of the line.

I personally have never had anyone around me do it yet.

I actually read somewhere that people farther away from the venue have a better shot at getting in and getting tickets, because of internet traffic close to the venue. Don't know if it's true or not, but if it is, damn! How unfair is that? :lol:

:reject: Sorry. I would have gotten tickets for anyone I am going to shows with but I have to do willcall so if by sum freak accident I culdnt make it the tickets wuld be useless x

Back
Top Bottom