PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish there was a way i could try from this end for you girls:hug:

I'll look into it :hmm:

I actually read somewhere that people farther away from the venue have a better shot at getting in and getting tickets, because of internet traffic close to the venue. Don't know if it's true or not, but if it is, damn! How unfair is that? :lol:

Hi girls!

ETA - just read your post above, nevermind. :reject:

VP! :HUG:
Although... :hmm: they're bound to announce another NY show. It's possible that they may wait a day or two after the first general sale.

No I can't run off to GA when my sis is paying for me in adavnce and then I'll pay her with some special modest extra $ I have.

pluss I still have to pay her off for the 225$ from :reject: EITS nov 05..
i've almost paid off everything else I do owe except THAT :sigh:

OF course I want a GA!!!

But there are PURE LOGISTICAL PROBLEMS FOR GA FOR ME UNLESS possilby one thing hAPPENS....

THEY ONLY HAVE BUSES FOR THE GAINTS STADIUM about 2 hours before the show starts!

no way else I can get there...and if don't have a very good chance of being at let's say AT LEAST 5 - 8 people from the railing OR LESS I'm not very interested ::sad:
I assume I'd have to BE THERE hours before!

the only possiblity is thqat a new train satation MIGHT BE finished in time (Early - MID SEPT) in the Meadlowland complex so that MAYBE trains will run there earlier

the whole :censored: :censored: point for me is to BE UP CLOSE in concert for U2 one fecking time in my life & 26 yrs of seeing them!!!

hmmm... boring wt... anything but. so it looks like yer not going either.

altho i didn't quite compleat the sentance at the bottom mof my post...

she loves so much of their other work that's she's willing to pay the 90$ this is rest of sentence i didn';t ype in firrs ttime :D) in order to see them anyway!

but she's feeling too much pressure from me.

No I can't run off to GA when my sis is paying for me in adavnce and then I'll pay her with some special modest extra $ I have.

pluss I still have to pay her off for the 225$ from :reject: EITS nov 05..
i've almost paid off everything else I do owe except THAT :sigh:

OF course I want a GA!!!

But there are PURE LOGISTICAL PROBLEMS FOR GA FOR ME UNLESS possilby one thing hAPPENS....

THEY ONLY HAVE BUSES FOR THE GAINTS STADIUM about 2 hours before the show starts!

no way else I can get there...and if don't have a very good chance of being at let's say 5 - 8 people from the railing I'm not very interested ::sad:
I assume I'd have to BE THERE hours before!

the only possiblity is thqat a new train satation MIGHT BE finished in time (Early - MID SEPT) in the Meadlowland complex so that MAYBE trains will run there earlier

the whole :censored: :censored: point is to BE UP CLOSE in concert for U2 one fecking time in my live!!!

I thought I read that the train there will be completed in time for the concert? If not, would there be any way you could get a ride from another fan in the city out to the stadium?

I thought I read that the train there will be completed in time for the concert? If not, would there be any way you could get a ride from another fan in the city out to the stadium?

That's what I thought I heard too. Don't worry Dazz it will work out

Weldy, we all seemed to manage good U2 luck last tour - hopefully that will hold true again. :)

:hmm: True...I did get a ticket through the "What do you want/What do you have" thread for the second North American leg of the Vertigo tour.

But I'm not sure if I'm going to be as lucky this time (cause it seems like everyone wants to trade and no one wants to sell....now at least).

I thought you guys were going for the presale tomorrow

i couldn't add the extra $$ to be a U2.com memeber at the last moment with just trying to have enough for one or 2 shows (if they add)

ack, VP, I dunno....... about getting a ride out, maybe :huh:

here's the other tricky pRT ABOUT GA waiting AT Giants as far as I know

You've never been to NYC/MSG have you?

AT MSG if you were on line 6AM or the night before OR say even 10AM

it's smack inn the middle of (lower) Midtown.... & right next to Penn station

you can have the use of the dept store bathrooms all day and a at least a bathroom open till 4 am open back up at ? 6 or 7AM in Penn Station......

but WTF at Giants st in the middle of nowhere.... I have a strong bladder but 12 hrs PLUS or so is even too much for me

I wanted GA FOR SEPT because i could NOT do the GA in the SUmmer 2010 stadium coincerts too much danger of Dehydration

i xcan take some moderate dehydration in the relatively cooler weather low 70's mid 60's of early fall!

:hmm: True...I did get a ticket through the "What do you want/What do you have" thread for the second North American leg of the Vertigo tour.

But I'm not sure if I'm going to be as lucky this time (cause it seems like everyone wants to trade and no one wants to sell....now at least).

It's really early yet. I think at this point, most people are trying to sort themselves out first by making trades and whatnot, and then once that's taken care of and all the general sales are done, there will probably be some for sale. :)

i couldn't add the extra $$ to be a U2.com memeber at the last moment with just trying to have enough for one or 2 shows (if they add)

ack, VP, I dunno....... about getting a ride out, maybe :huh:

here's the other tricky pRT ABOUT GA waiting AT Giants as far as I know

You've never been to NYC/MSG have you?

AT MSG if you were on line 6AM or the night before OR say even 10AM

it's smack inn the middle of (lower) Midtown.... & right next to Penn station

you can have the use of the dept store bathrooms all day and a at least a bathroom open till 4 am open back up at ? 6 or 7AM in Penn Station......

but WTF at Giants st in the middle of nowhere.... I have a strong bladder but 12 hrs PLUS or so is even too much for me

I wanted GA FOR SEPT because i could NOT do the GA in the SUmmer 2010 stadium coincerts too much danger of Dehydration

i xcan take some moderate dehydration!

Fans are very resourceful! If there's no other option, it's possible that either the venue will put a portable toilet out there for people to use, or fans can chip in a couple of dollars each and rent one.

the thing that I've learned is, you've got to take the opportunity when you have it, and trust that the small things will work themselves out. :) If there are fans from NYC going out there and they hear you need a ride, they won't leave you stranded! U2 fans are awesome at helping each other out. And if you'll need to pee, so will everyone else, and something will be worked out to accommodate bodily functions. :)

When I was there for Vertigo in May 05' there was port-o-potties to use if you had to pee.

It's really early yet. I think at this point, most people are trying to sort themselves out first by making trades and whatnot, and then once that's taken care of and all the general sales are done, there will probably be some for sale. :)

Yea, you are right. :hug:

At least I got more places to check this time...so that's a plus :up:

Back
Top Bottom