PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh: All converse come with white laces.

That is completely bizarre... it's the sort of thing they should be warning people about as you leave the airport. Are there any safe lace colours, or do they all mean Something?

:

I guess I should clarify: The white laces were only 'bad' in boots, especially tall Doc Martens.

But at the school where I teach, the students aren't allowed red, blue or green laces or even more than one accessory of any of those colors together. For example you can't wear red shoes and a red hat, or a blue tee and blue sneakers/trainers. That signifies gang affiliation. Brown too. Damned gang kids, ruining color coordinated fashion for the rest of us :madwife:

Red laces signify more than just gang affiliation, it stands for having completed a "task". Those tasks can be very violent.:down:

Personally, I don't like from NLOTH2. It's too fast and up tempo for the lyrics in the song. And Bono's voice sounds off. And the jibberish in the second verse? WTF?

When I first heard NLOTH1, I was absolutely blown away. I fell in love instantly. I haven't felt like that about a U2 song since I first heard Dirty Day.

But again, just my opinion. To each their own.

I guess I should clarify: The white laces were only 'bad' in boots, especially tall Doc Martens.

But at the school where I teach, the students aren't allowed red, blue or green laces or even more than one accessory of any of those colors together. For example you can't wear red shoes and a red hat, or a blue tee and blue sneakers/trainers. That signifies gang affiliation. Brown too. Damned gang kids, ruining color coordinated fashion for the rest of us :madwife:

:uhoh: What the hell? That's nuts!

I color coordinate all the time! :lol: I usually wear blue socks with blue tshirt/hoodie and same with purple, then I even wear purple all stars with that. Chances are big even my underwear suits my outfit!

:crack: Why on earth does that signify gang affilation?

Ali told me the Edge ones have black laces. :hmm: That's not too bad.

Personally, I don't like from NLOTH2. It's too fast and up tempo for the lyrics in the song. And Bono's voice sounds off. And the jibberish in the second verse? WTF?

When I first heard NLOTH1, I was absolutely blown away. I fell in love instantly. I haven't felt like that about a U2 song since I first heard Dirty Day.

But again, just my opinion. To each their own.

I had the same feeling when I first heard NLOTH2. I guess it's just a big difference, seems like most people appreciate either 1 or 2.

I prefer the uptemp, I think it suits the song more. The vocals are less 'tired' than in NLOTH1, and more audible. I like the audible trashy guitar and the AMAZING bassline. If NLOTH1 had that great bassline, I'm sure I'd like it more. Instead it has rather standard Adam work.

The Bongolese, ah well, I'm still not sure wether it's actually worse than 'then she put her tongue in my ear'. :wink:

:uhoh: What the hell? That's nuts!

I color coordinate all the time! :lol: I usually wear blue socks with blue tshirt/hoodie and same with purple, then I even wear purple all stars with that. Chances are big even my underwear suits my outfit!

:crack: Why on earth does that signify gang affilation?

Well certain gangs are identified with certain colors. In schools you're not allowed to "advertise" your gang affiliation so they find more subtle ways to do it, like a handkerchief of a certain color in a certain pocket, or a certain kind of keychain, or certain initials or number codes written on the underside of your baseball hat or something. They're sneaky little buggers.

Well certain gangs are identified with certain colors. In schools you're not allowed to "advertise" your gang affiliation so they find more subtle ways to do it, like a handkerchief of a certain color in a certain pocket, or a certain kind of keychain, or certain initials or number codes written on the underside of your baseball hat or something. They're sneaky little buggers.

:crack: Boy am I glad we don't have that here. I'd have real trouble finding something to wear then. Now I usually just get something that's colour coded and wear it without thinking too much.

Yeah, some of the girls at our school really hate it when they have cute color-coordinated outfits and they're asked to cover it up or are sent home to change.

Argh, I never have enough time to catch up and see what's happening....

JEM!! :hyper: You iz coming! Awesome! :heart:
We're so gonna bust our 5 millisecond record. :sexywink:
:lol:

And what's this about no one in any of the presales being able to get GA for Toronto?
And I thought they didnt go on sale til the 31st?
And isn't GA the entire field of the Skydome, how could that entire area possibly already be sold out? :scream:

01th_OMG.gif

As for what's got me so busy, school mostly.
Have I mentioned I got a picture with Tory from Mythbusters?! :love:
Sadly, it's a really crappy pic of me :lol: but it was still awesome!

I'll never wash my hand again :wink:

lol

Also, DG, it's awesome to have you around more often again. I don't think I've mentioned that - and yes, I realize I say this while rarely being on myself. :hug:

I know. I saw Drea's FB status last night and it totally freaked me out. I've pretty much convinced myself that I won't have any trouble getting GA either in presale or in the first seconds of the general sale. :yikes:

I know. I saw Drea's FB status last night and it totally freaked me out. I've pretty much convinced myself that I won't have any trouble getting GA either in presale or in the first seconds of the general sale. :yikes:

Wait, what did her status say?

damn it, I should have paid u2.com all those years ago.

:scream:

I so don't know how Im gonna get my hands on tickets. I have no idea what's going on either - no time to stay on top of news. :reject:

And I have to run :(

I need a nice calm PM full of info about whats goin on.
S'il vous plait? :flirt:
From anyone.....

later girlies :hug:
And carlos. ;)

The guy who thought he lost his tickets because he used his presale code for 2 European shows,gets to keep them. I'm happy he gets to keep them, but angry that he is allowed to get away with that.

MY Boston and NY tickets are in the mail :hyper: I hope they mail my Dublin ones soon.

The guy who thought he lost his tickets because he used his presale code for 2 European shows,gets to keep them. I'm happy he gets to keep them, but angry that he is allowed to get away with that.

Wait, WHAT? How come he got to 'break the rules'? Where is this guy from? Blue crack or somewhere else?

He posts on here. He did it unitentionally, but he still broke the rules. He thought one show meant one location and got 2 tickets with the same presale code for both Dublin shows.

Back
Top Bottom