Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I just found some tric bones.
I'm cleaning out stuff for a yard sale.
Its amazing how many little baggies of bones I have :giggle:
Maybe I can sell some?

:doh: Like I would ever sell any of my dino bones :lol:

How are you Dazz? Big City Girl :drool:

Oh, I just found some tric bones.

:ohmy: wow!
I'm cleaning out stuff for a yard sale.
Its amazing how many little baggies of bones I have giggle:
Maybe I can sell some?
:doh Like I would ever sell any of my dino bones :lol:
:lol:

:hmm:
You could save up, and scout around at some nearby town's yard sales {or place a "needed" want ad in a localish paper You might come upon a specialized wooden or metal draw set. The kind with more drawers becuase they're really smaller. In either one size or graduated set of sizes. :drool:

How are you Dazz? Big City Girl :drool:

This Big City Gal is having some good/great ***FUN***!!!
Fireworks/learning to crochet/eating out a bit/ went to a *LOVELY* happy 90th B-D for my fav aunt on the 5th july/saw UF 2x's in past 7 weeks.

and having my difficult days/hours/moments, as well.

But I just got my Stimulus check! Some will go to buying :hyper::drool::hyper: silver wire & beads/labradorite & turquiose/glass seed beads. :heart:

I'll put a little away for futre U2 tix, and try to save a few dolloars per month till the sale. If I don't have enough...hopefully my sis will lend me some if I show I've made myeffort of sacraficing one mmeaningful fun thing/circumstance for another. :) I hope!:uhoh:

I put a couple bucks of my stimulus into my savings for U2 tickets/travel.

good for you.
I have to get some artwork, and digital photos done so that I can sell some. Or find some things in my stuff to sell. I DO havve some WHeat ears pennies. I have to go to the ref section in the Library and look up to see if any I have are worth anything!Otherwise, :uhoh: I think I can barely afford to get one ticket.:(

I was ***VERY Lucky*** to have been able to have make it into the HTDAAB Brooklyn conert/ a free tix given to me for the May '05 MSG show, got a credit card limit upgrade so I paid for a Loge tix :drool: when there was a tix drop in the Oct '05 MSG shows & my sis lent me 225$ (which I STILL :uhoh: her for) so we could go together to see (not only) them- but also *our fav Patti Smith Band* who opened for them in the Nov 05 MSG show(s).

will I have as much luck THIS time? :huh: who knows!
I really want a GA ticket, which try as I did in 05 AND '01 could NOT get. :mad:

Depends on who I go with, I need protection ya know :wink:

I figure I can probably handle it b/c at the 2 UF club/bar shows I saw in the last 7 weeks--we were up at the front, dancing for about 3- 4 hours straight, I didn't need to use the bathroom, and was able to at least aprtly dodge some loutist guys (smacking into us, etc) .

In fact at a GA set I would be MORE assertive to have a more realatively comfortable [than less] GA experience ESPECIALLY IF I have :drool::drool::drool: a :camera: camera with me!!!:hyper:
It might be the ONLY chnace I will have either to BE at a U2 show, or get GA close up this tour.

Last time I had seats for the two shows I went to and I was up on my feet the entire time dancing about.
Its the 'smacking into' that worries me.
And Mr GG would flip if anyone hurt me :yikes:

Last time I had seats for the two shows I went to and I was up on my feet the entire time dancing about.
Its the 'smacking into' that worries me.
And Mr GG would flip if anyone hurt me :yikes:

oh, understood!!!

It wasn't really hurtful THANK GOODNESS! Tho I had one near call where this guy partly stamped into my ankle....
BUT I think under circumstances that would NOT be at GA---
there was enough room (a foot or more space between people up front) at that point where as he was jump/dancing his legs were out at an angle so his foot was able to hit my ankle.
***Luckily***
I was wearing Ankle Boots!

:wave::heart::wave:

TTFN! See you Thurs! :hug:S

I'm going to a relatively inexpensive "food Tasting" Event of the restaurants at the World Financal Center tommorrow! :hyper:

usually those things are too expensive for me, oe I have no $ available at the time when one of the LESS expensive ones happens.

So ***Yay, me!***!!!

:giggle: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom