Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Wild! :hug: it's been...well, it feels like ages, anyway. :hug: How are you? How's the new puppy?

Good, postwhoring it up in the Superthread, writing, glad as hell I called in sick today :giggle: Preparing a drinks menu for drunk postwhoring later tonight.

I used to be able to drink bottles and not feel it,at all

Then when i settled down i didn't drink and i get :drunk: very easily especially on wine
Two mojitos three weeks ago and I was shitfaced, but I had two Guinness last week and barely got a buzz. Maybe rum is stronger than Irish stout.

Rum is definately stronger than Guinness

And from experience too much guinness , to the poit of really :drunk: isn't a very pretty sight :uhoh:

NI got wasted on our honeymoon, i left his mother to do the cleaning up :yikes:::yuck:
I've got a bottle of vodka, lemons, and a freezer full of ice. Plus V8 for the morning. I'm set.

So my birthday is coming up but I asked my dad if I don't get a present this year or next year (next year will be my 20th) if I can go to Dublin to see the boys. He didn't say no. :shifty: :D

A tattoo

well i have 4 , and 2 bits of advice, get something you really want , that you won't regret getting and also don't get it somewhere where you regret it later on. I had mine after i married but i would not of liked to walk down the aisle with tattoos on show, on my arms and wrist.

It took me 15 years to get my tattoo so i was sure i wanted it :lol:

Any idea what you want??

NO idea, which is why I probably won't be getting one any time soon!! I looove the tribal Cambodian/Thai tattoos that are done in an ancient script language. The tattoo person does your personal tattoo based on your wishes, dreams, personality, etc. and writes a prayer or blessing for you. But obviously I wouldn't have that done in America, I'd only do it if I was actually in Thailand or something. But like my mom said, I'm probably not going to be there anytime soon :lol:

Bonnie :cute::heart:

DSCF2179.jpg

DSCF2178-1.jpg

DSCF2235-1.jpg

DSCF2278.jpg

DSCF2238.jpg

DSCF2236.jpg

OMG Bonnie!!!! Squuuueeeeaaaallllll! :cute: Such a sweetie!

We're okay, thanks, Wild. :hug: We had a run-in with Sarah's dad yesterday about his insurance and covering her physiotherapy, and that really sucked. Meh. Other than that, things are good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom