Pleba girls Party - propeller beanies required (other attire optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of our new thread...

66138f24.jpg

:dance: :hyper:

9d97d889.jpg

This picture makes me way happier then it should! :hyper: Mr. Cat thought the guys wouldn't like a girl with a shaved head! mwhahaha :evil: *sigh* Now if she had a nose stud she'd be perfect. :wink:

Have you ever experienced those in between times in drinking? I don't feel like any more beer, but I'm not quite ready to give it up yet. So I'm having this tiny little bottle of chocolate vodka crap. :cute:

Russty Cat said:
:dance: :hyper:

9d97d889.jpg

This picture makes me way happier then it should! :hyper: Mr. Cat thought the guys wouldn't like a girl with a shaved head! mwhahaha :evil: *sigh* Now if she had a nose stud she'd be perfect. :wink:

:lol:

I had actually thought about getting a nose stud once. :laugh:

I had a belly ring, but I had to take it out once I had surgery. :(

VintagePunk said:
Have you ever experienced those in between times in drinking? I don't feel like any more beer, but I'm not quite ready to give it up yet. So I'm having this tiny little bottle of chocolate vodka crap. :cute:

I can't switch from beer to liquor or whatnot in one night. I get sick. :barf:

If I drink, I have to stick with what I started with.

VintagePunk said:
I want a nose stud. Badly. :|

You should do it! It doesn't hurt bad at all. I love mine. I have a fake diamond stud in it. Its very cute. I also wear fake diamond studs in my ears all the time. I feel like I need something since I have no hair. :lol:

I don't think I'll get anything else pierced, except maybe my cartilage again, which I had that done before. But it closed up.

I'm so hyped about more tattoos though. hehe

Chocolate Vodka just sounds so wrong! :laugh:

elysithea said:

:cute: :sexywink:

I've never been an Edge girl. I think of him more as a big brother or something along those lines.

Same with me...or a best friend. That whole science-y, perfectionistic (stay at the studio till all hours till it's right) thing...we're too much alike. :huh:

Russty Cat said:

You should do it! It doesn't hurt bad at all. I love mine. I have a fake diamond stud in it. Its very cute. I also wear fake diamond studs in my ears all the time. I feel like I need something since I have no hair. :lol:

I don't think I'll get anything else pierced, except maybe my cartilage again, which I had that done before. But it closed up.

I'm so hyped about more tattoos though. hehe

Chocolate Vodka just sounds so wrong! :laugh:

The only problem I have with it is, I'm prone to nosebleeds (have since I was a small child, no idea why, but I do...although I haven't had one in a few years)...and I'm all paranoid that the post is going to rub against the inside of my nose and make it worse. :huh:

Oh man is that pic on the left with Bono just holding a towel over his lap?! :ohmy:

Right click save as always. :giggle:

I can drink anything all night, mix it up whatever and I've never had a hangover. Of course I have been in treatment for being an acoholic, but thats a whole nother thing. :wink:

Seriously there is a rare condition in my family that my mother, brother, and I can drink tons and don't get hangovers or get sick. But I've learned eventually I will black out and that is scary. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom