Pleba girls Party - propeller beanies required (other attire optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally random, but I'm looking at People magazine and Brad Pitt's bleach blond hair. WTF??? :huh: :yikes:

Someone needs to :lock: his colorist up! Yes, I'm looking for any excuse to use that icon. :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:
Ok girls, you know what it's time for...

thuglysex.gif

With who? Where? Just point me in the appropriate direction. :hyper:

Speaking of sex, I just picked up my Passengers CD today, and I'm like to know what kind of freaky-ass sex Dis has while listening to it. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Totally random, but I'm looking at People magazine and Brad Pitt's bleach blond hair. WTF??? :huh: :yikes:

Someone needs to :lock: his colorist up! Yes, I'm looking for any excuse to use that icon. :lmao:

10.gif

yes! and he should be tortured with dancing bananas

VintagePunk said:

With who? Where? Just point me in the appropriate direction. :hyper:

Speaking of sex, I just picked up my Passengers CD today, and I'm like to know what kind of freaky-ass sex Dis has while listening to it. :wink:

I just spit all over my compter:lmao:

how do you remember that:wink: you would like to know...wouldn't you:wink: :drool:

Dismantled said:

I just spit all over my compter:lmao:

how do you remember that:wink: you would like to know...wouldn't you:wink: :drool:

It's frightening the things that I remember. I can't remember statistical formula that I'll actually need, but I can remember a random fact about your sexual preference. :yikes:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

It's frightening the things that I remember. I can't remember statistical formula that I'll actually need, but I can remember a random fact about your sexual preference. :yikes:

:wink:

you know I prefer Bono:wink:

what do you mean sexual preference?:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
Bri and VP you might be the first clones, but where you the first clone captains? I don't think so!! *snaps fingers* :madspit:

Thats right! you go girlfriend..uh huh! *snaps fingers...

:lmao:

clonecaptionlover4ever:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom