Pleba Girls Party - POPping Into The Playboys Mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Yeah - things are going well. This may be a little crazy but ummm... we're talking about me moving over to England next Spring
15.gif

:ohmy: :drool:

You already have some good friends here :happy:

We could have U2 themed weekends :drool: that and you'd be nearer to the boys :shifty:

Didn't make it to Manchester but had a good day. Weather was so sunny. Had a Dominos. :drool: Sat on the beach for a while with Kat, then we walked up to seafront and then sat outside a pub for a while. :drool:

We're off out sson. Be back later. :kiss:

WildHoney said:
Exhausted :lol:

NI's chasing me around the house trying to convience me i should go to bed :shifty:

How are you??

:lol: :cute: you and NI :love:

I'm doing alright, thanks. My head is still in the clouds - making plans that seem at the same time completely far-fetched, romantic and fantastical but somehow quite possible and real. This feeling - like all of my life was somehow just practice, leading me to this point in time when my life is really about to begin - is exciting and terrifying and thrilling and amazing...

:heart:

The idea of moving to a foreign country, even someplace as familiar and similar as England is very exciting and honestly I can't imagine seriously considering it just for my own sake. But for Gav? For him, I think I could do almost anything.

And what a blessing to think that I already have two amazing friends in England who would make adjusting that much easier and more fun :hug:

I'm in a much better mood than I was yesterday... I hate those funks that just descend for no reason.

I never did get out to go chair shopping... we had some friends over for dinner, which was nice. I learned to play 500, again... I swear, that game refuses to stick in my memory. Probably doesn't help that I suck at it. :lol:

That is a funky sig that you have there... it looks like it's begging to have a gif made of it :)

Back
Top Bottom