Pleba Girls Party - POPping Into The Playboys Mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Proof that I am a geek... I see "PPG" and think of weapons from Babylon 5 that are called PPGs... :der: :nerd:

I think Adam was on speed when he came up with the bassline in Sunday Bloody Sunday... I can't go that fast!! :yikes:

*waits for the innuendos to fly* :wink:

Hey Dis :wave: I thought I was all alone in here :wink:

No mini-Dis yet?

*is blissfully ignorant of vending-machine saga* I think I'm happier this way :uhoh:

Drea said:
We won't be seeing Thora tonight - the first Canucks playoff game's tonight, and it started about half an hour ago :lol:

:lmao:

Oh so true!

The game ended up going into 4 overtimes. 4 OVERTIMES!!! For those who don't know hockey, it's like they played 2 and a half full games. Ie: the players were probably falling down exhausted.

It was a great game, though! :rockon: I was very tired, but stuck it out until the end, where the Canucks finally won! I haven't checked out any of the highlights or stats or anything, but I'll definitely be doing that today. Go Canucks Go! :D

/end hockey talk :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

Oh so true!

The game ended up going into 4 overtimes. 4 OVERTIMES!!! For those who don't know hockey, it's like they played 2 and a half full games. Ie: the players were probably falling down exhausted.

It was a great game, though! :rockon: I was very tired, but stuck it out until the end, where the Canucks finally won! I haven't checked out any of the highlights or stats or anything, but I'll definitely be doing that today. Go Canucks Go! :D

:rockon:

That was such an intense game. I gave up on staying up for the 4th OT though.....it was 3:00am in Montreal by then! But I'm so happy we won!!!! :happy:

Towel Power!! :rockon:

bonoishot said:

Right you too asked for it. :lmao:

Remember this. :evil:

Grabbing his sexy ass love handles he presses you against the snack vending machine...whispering My Goodness my guiness in your ear, making you moan with wanton lust. You reach up and run your hands through his greasy combover......the large dark stallion prepares to take you with his lance...

Tis a good job it stops there. :uhoh:

Enjoy girls. :lol:

:silent: :combust: :faint:

1.gif

Hi guys, how is it going? I'm been hopeless at dropping by here lately, hope you remember me, haha. :)
Kat xx

ThoraSEB said:

Oh so true!

You stayed up for the whole thing? :bow: Terry said he did too, and it ended at something like 4am here :ohmy:

Drea said:
*checks the Yahoo NHL page* Figures it'd be one of the Sedins who scored it :wink:

Yup. Daniel Sedin. Fucking incredible!! Here's the goal, for anyone who might care: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8xhpVX9TpE

Yay! :dancing:

As I was reading a bit of the recaps, they said that Daniel mentioned right after the game that he felt like he was "just getting his legs" in the 5th & 6th periods. Unbelievable. Absolutely incredible.

Back
Top Bottom