Pleba Girls Party - POPping Into The Playboys Mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I know, it's fast - we're not making any solid plans, I mean we can't even actually get together until this fall. But we have something special.

Tonight he said: 'I am SO going to marry you someday. I'll just keep asking until you say yes'
6.gif

We've looked into immigration laws and there is a visa specifically for people who are from different countries who want to pursue a relationship without actually getting married first and then regretting it, so that's what I'm looking into at the moment. There's still a ton of time, space and paperwork between here and there. I don't know where it will all lead, but right now? I'm floating

:cute: aww sg :love:

:crack: just caught up...
been a rough week... gotta take care of an italian all week... the beginning was nice, but they're starting to get on my nerves now...... :sad: and I miss the blue crack badly...

WildHoney said:
Your mission should you decide to accept it

is to climb over the barbed wire fence, negotiate the anaconda infested pits , swim the shark infested moat and then get past the HiddenDragon to the Kingdom of FOAD

Then this pleban will self-destruct in 5 seconds :combust:

:lmao: :lmao: Brilliant :D

Galeongirl said:
been a rough week... gotta take care of an italian all week... the beginning was nice, but they're starting to get on my nerves now...... :sad: and I miss the blue crack badly...
Aww... :hug: Just think of the blue crack at the end of the tunnel! :wink:

WildHoney said:
Everyone you really should read SG's poems they are amazing :yes::heart:
I really have been meaning to do that, and I will, soon! :reject:

*scuttles back under her Australian rock before she fills the thread up*
Mmm, sedimentary...

ETA: Nearly forgot... I finally got the March issue of Q!! :hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom