Pleba Girls Party..Pms'ing and lovin' it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Wish you'd been there too:hug:

:grumpy: Jem where's my footage

aaawww well i lvoed the random phone call! hahaha! i was liek "who on earth is rining me at this hour?"

cos i was up and about trying not to wake me mates up who were crasing in my room while got the sofa and the dog....but iwas kinda bopping about drinking and cooking bacon at midnight lol!

bono_gal said:

I'm great rachie hun :D

Haha, new comp...i wish!!

The free subscription on my AntiVirus runs out tomorrow. and its not that i wont buy a new one, its just that when i try to install it, it fecks the life out of the machine and i lose everything :angry:

oh no! thats not good :(

tiz a shame we couldnt al meet up at weekend! ave to try do it again soon :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: It's even worse for me cause of the fact I still am having this stupid sneezing fit! :grumpy:

But I do agree with you on the dirty minds.....but the sad thing is that I am going to turn into one of them :sad:

:tsk:

Yea....but they are even hotter in person! :drool: :flirt:

I imagine they are....imagine the orgys they had in TO....imagine :drool:

Sneezing fit?....are you allergic too?

Hey Wiiiiild btw.....omg i hope su comes on and the clonefamily will be complete :D

bono_gal said:

:angry:

oh that was just like waving bono in my face.

:angry:

May I interest you in a dorm kid?....he wears a ONE band....you'll like him :angry:

:lol:

:angry: I think you might be interested...he is a boy you know..:angry:

:wink:

rachie said:

aaawww well i lvoed the random phone call! hahaha! i was liek "who on earth is rining me at this hour?"

cos i was up and about trying not to wake me mates up who were crasing in my room while got the sofa and the dog....but iwas kinda bopping about drinking and cooking bacon at midnight lol!

:lol: We were just sooooooooo excited :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Wish you'd been there too:hug:

:grumpy: Jem where's my footage

:reject: its on its way, i have actually done them, i just havent posted the new copies with the added footage, i can do that tomoz actaully as i dont have to be in work tomoz or thursday

NO WORK! its difficult to post stuff on weekdays with being at work, and saturday i was on a train to manchester before the post office even opened :lol:

no one actually has a copy yet, rach only saw it on my camera

bono_gal said:

I imagine they are....imagine the orgys they had in TO....imagine :drool:

Sneezing fit?....are you allergic too?

:yes:

Yea...I have a slight Hayfeaver that runs from early spring to very late fall....:shrug:

I mainly get sneezing fits with the runny/stuffy nose, but I also get itchy/watery eyes and sinus pressure....but those are rare.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes:

Yea...I have a slight Hayfeaver that runs from early spring to very late fall....:shrug:

I mainly get sneezing fits with the runny/stuffy nose, but I also get itchy/watery eyes and sinus pressure....but those are rare.

All I can say is....

welcome to my world :D

I have hayfever all year round.

and doctor dude says i may have chronic rhinitis or something that sounds like that!!

I hate my allergies...i sneeze at everything :lol:

bono_gal said:

All I can say is....

welcome to my world :D

I have hayfever all year round.

and doctor dude says i may have chronic rhinitis or something that sounds like that!!

I hate my allergies...i sneeze at everything :lol:

Ick is all i'm going to say about the chronic rhinitis (or something like that).

I don't have a lot of allergies....just my hayfever, allergin to dust and mold and pollen makes my eyes itch.

bonoishot said:

:reject: its on its way, i have actually done them, i just havent posted the new copies with the added footage, i can do that tomoz actaully as i dont have to be in work tomoz or thursday

NO WORK! its difficult to post stuff on weekdays with being at work, and saturday i was on a train to manchester before the post office even opened :lol:

no one actually has a copy yet, rach only saw it on my camera

NO WORK???? :confused:

SYCMIOYO .... Bono on his bed:drool: :drool: :drool:

bonoishot said:

i like everything you do :sexywink:

:drool:

You're in Manchester on thursday???

I could be in Manchester in thursday :sad:

I'm supposed to be at a gig now...but...my friends are a bit crap and wouldnt go....which ive already complained about once today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom