Pleba Girls Party..Pms'ing and lovin' it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good morning ladies :wave: I'm sick and really tired and its freezing here today *banging head on desk*

Only good thing is that my new DSL is up and running and kicking major arse! Gotta love pictures and downloads so much when they don't take two years to happen. :lol:

Hope everyone stays dry and healthy. :hug:

Awwww i'm really sad i just missed ya clone *sniff*!! :( Just heard about a train being derailed near where you are BG&hoping everyone's ok.

But i love our artwork :heart: esp the dragon! I couldn't have been on lastnight cos i was at my mums! Staying over there most of the week, but back a few times too! :wink:

Hi Tilli :wave: :hug:

Russty! :hug: Wow! I can't believe it's freezing where you are :ohmy: i was just saying to my friend that all at the party are having shitty weather, but i bet that you'll be the only one having it good - but no?! :huh:

They played Crumbs last night? And Gloria?? :drool: I'm hoping more for OOTS than Crumbs on 12/4 though. :yes:

38 days!!! Sooo close!!!:hyper:

Hi and bye Wild. :( :hug:

Chili:drool:

my weather -
smily1014.gif

Sorry got a phone call about Girl Scouts for Mini-cat. They are trying to get me to be a troop leader. :lol:

Susan it was warm and sunny here yesterday, but today its rainy and cold. But we live at the base of a mountain range so this time of year it does get a bit colder. If you go into town its about 10 degrees warmer.

Ah! That makes sense now Russty! :) It's quite coudy here&it's been raining but it's fairly dried out at the mo&the good thing is that apparently it's set to be mil over the next few days :D a record temp they said of 21 C for this time of year! :wink:

The crap thing is that we've been told it's going to be a cold winter, the first in a while since we've had mild winters recently!

Record temp! :lol:

Its supposed to be much colder here this year as well, which sucks. It means we will probably get snow and 2 years ago they got snow here and were stuck in for 3 days! ARGH! We lived in town then and we only had no power for a day.

Well I'm freezing my bum off and we have no heat so I think I need to go take a hot shower and build a fire to warm the place up. I'll see ya all later. :wave: :hug: :heart:

:lol: I know that prob sounds cold compared to what your used to Russty, but that's what we're used to in Britain!!!! :madspit:

Anyway, get heated up&just picture Bono&Edge next to you in the shower! :ohmy: :drool:

:wave:

I got my rolling stone yesterday!! :happy: Bono looked great. :drool:

The one thing I notice is that Bono always tells the same stories in interviews and books. :lol:

Oh my! You got it DG! :love:

I thought you'd gone then! I'm going to go into town tomorrow&see if i can get it myself&i'm so excited waiting to get it! :rockon:

I've started the new thread DG&i remembered to start a dedication to Wild&Bri! :)

Remind me of your email DG!

Back
Top Bottom