Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So what to do whilst offwork sick

So i watched ZOO TV DVD :drool:

A few points i like to mention....

Could i bump & grind to Mysterious Ways whilst scantilly clad towards Bono , teasing him and looking into those baby blues in front of thousands of people??

Why have they not used the camera shots on the DVD they had on the big sceens at the shows during UTEOTW when Bono moves the camera up & down his body :madwife:

Why doesn't Bono keep those sunglasses off and flash that smile more often :combust: :faint:

The way he wraps his lips around his organ during RTSS :shifty:

I want to be 23 again :scream:, PVC clad Bono, Zoo TV, :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
And lastly for tonight (and possibly my favorite sims clip ever! :lol: )

talk.jpg

Hi Sami! :hug:

:laugh: that's brilliant!!!!

:uhoh: My sim has kinda,... interesting developments... :lol: Guggi AND Gavin? (oh well, two fine Irishmen, I can't complain about that :combust: )

WildHoney said:
Why have they not used the camera shots on the DVD they had on the big sceens at the shows during UTEOTW when Bono moves the camera up & down his body :madwife:

:shifty: Because I already have it from Washington?

bonothrustwashingtonhe9.gif

:shifty: Or maybe because it looks :drool: from Vertigo era?

bonocamerauteotwmc6.gif

Last edited:
If you need to crash, then crash and burn, you're not alone
:whistle:

Except it seems that I am :grumpy:

Well, I'll just tell myself how I crashed so bad today that I got a nose bleed from a head ache, and spent the last sixteen hours sleeping... :sigh:

Aww, I'm so sorry about that, Clone! :hug:

I've been so insanely busy these days. :sigh: And it's just gonna get crazier as I transition into the new job. I was hoping that my promotion would be announced today at work, but it hasn't been yet. :grumpy: I don't think I can keep this a secret much longer - hopefully they'll say it soon!

I can't stay unfortunately - I've got piles of work that I have to try and finish by my 4pm deadline.

Hopefully more people will come by soon to keep you company! :hug: See ya later.

That's ok clone :hug: See ya!

I'm doing quizzies related to U2. So far, I've been Larry, Edge's bandana :drool: Adam's PoP bass :drool: and Beautiful Day (the song) It's insane! :lol:

WildHoney said:
Hi Jez :hug:

Sorry my PC crashed

Rachhhhhhhhhhh:hyper: :kiss:

How are you, you're right it has been ages :shame:

WILD!!!

:hug:
how are uuu?!
i know its been to long! i keep telling Jem ill come on...but...well...i forget/tired or get collared on msn and other websites haha!

:hyper:
so love this place i need to remember it more haha!

wotcha been up to?!

WildHoney said:
I meet the boys :drool: but i'd imagine Jem filled you in :lol:

I lost 7 stone in weight, apart from that it' s been the same old

There's other websites :shocked:

haha oh yes i see jem just enuf to miss her way to much and jsut enuf to get gossip and news!

lol if she had been able to go the other monday i would of gone with her...nmot that we would of got anything haah!

omg thats fantastic at ya loosing weight!!!! :ohmy:

and yeh other non u2 websites to :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom