Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Hi :wave: I don't believe we have either usually Im coming in just as you are leaving lol.

Oh and you can call me BB or Shannon if you want :)

Yeah, I've seen your posts :) Darn timezones :madwife: I used to be on here a lot more :( Then I started studying for real this fall :crazy:

Someone hit me in the head, I can't spell anything right anymore! :scream:

Britt, yeah, spring should be calmer, I've already studied English at Univeristy level before, so there shouldn't be any huge shocks around, I hope...

JezSnape said:

Yeah, I've seen your posts :) Darn timezones :madwife: I used to be on here a lot more :( Then I started studying for real this fall :crazy:

Britt, yeah, spring should be calmer, I've already studied English at Univeristy level before, so there shouldn't be any huge shocks around, I hope...

That's cool, that you've already studied it! I hope it goes really well for you!:yes:

JezSnape said:

Hear you on the time zones they do suck! :madspit: How much longer of school do you have left?

You know that NY gathering for St Patty's Day is quite tempting...:hmm:

WildHoney said:

chance would be a fine thing :grumpy:

Monthly friends :madwife:

Otherwise i'm fine, and you??

Awwww is still being a huge pain in the ass for you? Read the other day where you having a rough time of it. Hope it eases off soon :hug:

Im fine thanks waiting for the weekend to get here lol

BB, I've just started studying at a teacher uni, so it's at least four and a half years left :crazy:
I studied English a few years ago, but didn't really get all the points I sohuld have, so I have to take it all over again :reject:

JezSnape said:
BB, I've just started studying at a teacher uni, so it's at least four and a half years left :crazy:
I studied English a few years ago, but didn't really get all the points I sohuld have, so I have to take it all over again :reject:

I'm sure you do better with your english than i do with my swedish :lol:

You'll have pupils lusting after you in a few years :flirt:

WildHoney said:

:yes: but i'm a woman so i'll survive

Could you imagine men with periods :yikes:

Yes see because unlike men we can handle some pain and inconviences. I mean after all we put up with them don't we? :giggle:

Oh god it's a nightmare just thinking of men having periods! :yikes: :no:

Jez for some reason I thought you had been studying longer,lol. Hope everything smooths out soon for you. One of my friend's just became a teacher a couple of years ago :). Took her about 6 years to obtain her degree because of personal family problems but she stuck it out.

Aw, Wild, from what I remember, you kow all the imortant Swedish phrases, right? :flirt:

BB, I've studied all my life, and I'm 23.:lol: But I didn't start this particular program until this fall. I was making a mockary of Neuro Psychology last year :lol:

BB, I think I'll stick with this one until I graduate, and the I'm gonna travel a while before I go back to school, to be infront of the students instead of among them :hyper:

Now I have to go to bed, though, it's soon midnight here, and I'll turn into a pumpkin... or something :lol:

Night:hug:

U2isthebest said:

Would YOU do that.....:rolleyes: Shut up...you're making me jealous...I guess we'll know where Bono is if he mysteriously disappears from the tour...:shifty:

Well i did see that there's a four day gap betwen New Zealand & Japan :lol:

But somehow i don't think they'll be heading back to the Emerald Isle :grumpy:

I'll have to make d with my imagination and NI :drool:

It may take a few cocktails but :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom