Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:

BRIT! missed you too:hug: I haven`t seen you for the past week,and I know it was school:shuders:
but how`s everything been,you ok:hug: :wave:

Dazzy :hug:

School:madspit: I can't wait until Thanksgiving break!:hyper: I've been doing well! Just busy!:wink:

Currently Listening: "Supernatural"/Madonna

{b] SG........[/b]

i didn't aatch your post from last night till today........:applaud: you got a good amount of writing done! :hug:

and I'd DEF want to do some AOO SYD art:drool: :drool:

but it'll have to wait some.

OH maybe when my sis goes off [id dhe does] for christmas week....I'll get to play it on her big [not duper big] tv and run the sound through her sterioTHENH i could dopy some stuff ion "pause" :hyper: <g>

U2isthebest said:

School:madspit: I can't wait until Thanksgiving break!:hyper: I've been doing well! Just busy!:wink:

Currently Listening: "Supernatural"/Madonna

I know,but still you have alot of work to do then too:crazy:
But I`ll manage, but I love being around family:heart: :D

dazzledbylight said:
{b] SG........

i didn't aatch your post from last night till today........:applaud: you got a good amount of writing done! :hug:

and I'd DEF want to do some AOO SYD art:drool: :drool:

but it'll have to wait some.

OH maybe when my sis goes off [id dhe does] for christmas week....I'll get to play it on her big [not duper big] tv and run the sound through her sterioTHENH i could dopy some stuff ion "pause" :hyper: <g> [/B]

Bye Dazz:hug: :sad:

redhotswami said:
oops, gotta run! they're kicking us outta here. It was SO GREAT to see you all again :hug:

Everyone have a great night and sweet dreams of your fav bandsman :wink:

:sigh:Bye Mia,Is anyone still gonna be here :madwife::hug: :wave:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey SG and Flybabe :hug: :wave:

Hey Brittany :hug: :wave: I think my monthly friend is coming.....cause I felt a bit of cramps with slight nausea (which was more promient than the cramps) today

:yikes: That's lovely news to be greeted with.:giggle: I hope you feel betters soon!:hug:

U2isthebest said:

:yikes: That's lovely news to be greeted with.:giggle: I hope you feel betters soon!:hug:

Oh trust me...it gets worse with me...I don't get your average stuff that comes with PMS other than the :angry: :crazy: :crack: moods and the slight cramps, nausea and bloating (which is usually on the first day of my monthly friend and that's slightly rare for me :D )

Edit: Oh...I get really tired and my sleep schedule is off when I'm PMSy (I've been like this for the past two weeks :wink: )

I get the really gross TMI stuff :lmao: :wink:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh trust me...it gets worse with me...I don't get your average stuff that comes with PMS other than the :angry: :crazy: :crack: moods and the slight cramps, nausea and bloating (which is usually on the first day of my monthly friend and that's slightly rare for me :D )

I get the really gross TMI stuff :lmao: :wink:

Yuck!:madspit: Monthly friends. I can always count on you to make me feel completely un-nauseous. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey SG and Flybabe :hug: :wave:

Hey Brittany :hug: :wave: I think my monthly friend is coming.....cause I felt a bit of cramps with slight nausea (which was more promient than the cramps) today

Not good,it a life ruiner sometimes,like Brit I hope you feel better soon:hug:

Back
Top Bottom