PLEBA girls party-playin' the tart in Bono's garden.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
7454f6f8.jpg

:edge: We better stop making fun of Dis's muffins or she's gonna start throwing them. Someone could get seriously injured!

25.gif

omg..I think the banana ones weigh 10 lbs!!!

Sad_Girl said:

Eat my muffin would've been innappropriate :reject: This is just plain hilarious! :lmao:

OMFG!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

my sides hurt from laughing too much...where is special DG...we all need a special character at times..:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I called her Psycho DG, but I think Special DG fits her better. :lmao: :lmao:

wtf.jpg

:ohmy: I'm thinking psycho:ohmy:

:lmao: special Dis and DG:lmao: we are warped!!!

OMG...I put all the muffins on a plate..I had to use both hands to carry the damn thing:lmao: they are so friggen heavy...there is only 10 of them too!!

daygloeyes2 said:
She's home. :( But except for hello,how are you, etc. she hasn't said anything or really wanted to talk to me. *sigh of relief*

Oh....hmmmm...:hmm: do you feel like talking to her about it?

Sad_Girl said:
I got something in the mail today!
ZooTV OMG :crack:

Larry's too hot for words :combust:

:hyper: :dance: I'm so glad it got there okay!!! Mini-cat was so funny when she saw me taking the tape. :eyebrow: "What are you doing with that?!" I told her I was going to mail it to you. "Are you nuts!?" :laugh: When I reminded her that it was okay we had another copy then she was okay with it. But she had to pet it good bye. :lol: She is way to attached to U2 stuff.

I figured Larry might just cause you to :combust: I realized after I sent it that I have a popmart VHS boot that isn't the greatest, but its still fun to watch. I bought it someplace so I don't know if I can copy it, but I can try. Larry in his hitman shirt! :faint:

Dismantled said:

Oh....hmmmm...:hmm: do you feel like talking to her about it?

Eh, not really. Telling her what I'm angry about with her and trying to explain myself will only make it worse.

Besides, she knows she was wrong. She's been avoiding me almost all day, which is a sign she's too proud and stubborn to apologize. Although she asked me to. Even though I didn't say anything nasty to her. Honestly, I didn't. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom